WickedGames(Part 1)

(RAY & PRINCE)

Ray and Prince was just chilling out together Passing the hookah you know how they do..

  Then On their TheWeeknd Album The song Wicked Games Came on. The slouched sexily on the couch blowing Clouds after clouds after clouds after clouds....Into the air the smell of kush Filled the room (Kush Flavored Hookah) Ray:Dis is the shit bruuh... Prince:*sighs*Yep...I wonder what they doing. Ray:*shrugs*Who knows...*looks down*. Prince:You Okay??. Ray:Im good im good. Prince:Aw okey...It feels good to be relaxing like this smoking this hookah puffing clouds.. Ray:Yeah...Kills the Stress. Ray Drunk some of his Beer. Prince:Shiiieet tell me about it... Ray:Yeaa.

(ME & RAY TEXT CONVO)

RayNiggah-Wassup bae.

JheneNiggah-Hi.

Rayniggah-Wyd (Watchu Doing)

jheneniggah-Nothing just chilling.

RayNiggah-awwe well Imy(I miss you) and Im hard .

Jheneniggah-I miss you too and oh.

Rayniggah-Im foreal Im real Stiff man.

JheneNiggah-Okeyy.

RayNiggah-iight.

(END OF OUR CONVERSATION)

Ray:Awwww Fuck. prince:you good?. Ray:Yeeaa. (COUPLE HOURS LATER) Me and Ray was  just chilling. Ray:Baaeee. Me:Whet?. Ray:*bites lip*Comere Mane... Me:For whet?. Ray:Bring Dat ass her... I rolled my eyes and  Sat next to ray on the bed. Ray was soooo sexy when he slouched. Ray:Sit on me tho. Me:Whyy?. Ray Picked me up and sat me ontop of him. Ray:Better... ;) *Hands on my waist*. Me:I guess  :/. Ray:Whats the problem... Me:Nothing... Ray:Tell me...*turning me over laying me on my back*. Me:Nothing I just dont feel so good... Ray:Awww *kissing my neck my sweet spot*. Me:*bites lip*. ray took off my shirt and my pants and started kissing my chest and then  he got lower ray:Where you like your kisses at?. Me:I dont know... Ray:Ima find out ;). Ray started to eat me out  When his long tongue touched me I wanted to just moan....Me:Mmmmmmm Ray *moans in a sexy*. Ray turns me on alot he just does....(It was raining) He flicked his tongue on me then he kissed it and full tongue licked it He slipped in 2 fingers I moaned more getting ready to let it all out My Juices flowed out Ray licked his fingers and licked  me all the way up.

  Ray:Since you dont feel good let me do all the work ;). Ray went in the shower The lights was off and we had a night light where It shined Hookah pipes and Those neon circles on the walls. He came out after like 15 minutes. Ray climbed in between my legs and started kissing my lips He entered me slowly I let out soft moans and He kissed me.....Ray:*Groans sexy*mmmmm. Ray took long deep strokes the area got wetter thats how ray liked it too....He Went a little Faster I bit my lip and moaned He smirked and then put me ontop of him and I slowly rode him and Up and Down He grinded my hips In a circular motion which made me Moan more He started controlling my hips Sliding me up and down I moaned his named He bit his lip and Moaned in a growling way... He made me go faster deeper and Hard...Ray:Ahhhhh Fuck baby!!!. Ray turned us over without pulling out and he went in between my legs He went deep and fast He pumped himself in he kissed me as he did it the headboard crashed against the wall and Ray Banged Me fast wet and deep not too hard though that would hurt me...He got slower and slipped in deeper and wetter He pulled me up closer to him And kissed my lips now I was ontop of him while he was sitting up and ran his hands up and down my body He went from by breast Carressing my body to my hips As I slowly rode him he Grabbed my Butt from behind And Bounced me up and down. Ray kissed me Our Tongues danced We moaned in eachother mouths a whole lot he bounced me up and down faster sliding my ALL the way down from the tip down to the starting. Ray:*Groans*Fuuuccckk *goes faster*Awww Shit Baby. I made my self go faster so that it would pump his dick I knew ray wouldnt be able to handle that He layed back We both of his hands on my hips. Ray:*moans*getting weak*Aaahhh FUCK!! *Growls moans*Mmmmm....mmmm *closes eyes*bites lip*. Me:*moans*Mmmmm. We slowly down I felt my walls squeeze around him I bit my lip and He pulled out I layed next to him He pulled me back ontop of him. He rubbed mine against his hard Rock candy ;). I moaned We made out I grabbed his stuff and held it in my hand he groaned.....