Cockiness........(Part 2)

You and prince was just laying down together watching tv.

Prince:Baby....... 

You:Yess.

Prince:*bites lip*.

You bit your lip too then prince got up locked yall room door turned the tv off went in his drawer and got in bed with you.he started to kiss you from your neck down your chest and then he pull down your shorts and then  your underware and started you eat you.

You moaned you absolutely loved it when prince ate you out it made you feel good.

Then prince stuck it in he went slow you closed your eyes and bit your lip. prince interlocked his hands with yours. He was going at the perfect pace he wrapped your legs around his waist and kissed your lips you moaned because he started to speed it up he groaned sexy as ever.

You got ontop of prince and he grinded your hips you moaned and arched your back prince held your back so you wouldnt get too weak he rubbed your back  and kissed your chest.  prince layed you down and went a little faster and you got weak you clawed his back up he groaned. you:Mmmmmm papi ;) go faster.  Prince went fast omg he was hitting your spot you moaned his name. princ put you on top and you bounced up and down he grinding your hips in circles and you layed on his shoulder as you were ontop of him you guys both climaxed hard together prince layed you down and kissed you.

(Me and Ray)

As I was in the bath tub while ray was washing the clothes sheets and all the other shit. ray came up from putting them in the washer. he came in the bathroom and caught me making a bubble castle lmaoo. me:oh hi ray you like my castle smiles. ray looked at it. ray:Yea....o_o its very uh....very strange. i giggled cute and ray smiled and walked out.

As i got out i needed a damn towel but ray was washing them omg so i just put on ray t-shirt that said boy london and my slippers and went down to the basement where ray was. me:Rayyyy. ray:Yess. me:I need clothes. rays eyes traveled my body. ray:Ok you gotta wait. me:But.... fine whatever. I stood next to ray as I waited for the clothes to stop washing so we can put them in the dryer.

Ray:Faith...Let me ask you a question. me:Yes. ray:What if i told you i wanted to be with you forever.... ray came in front of me and put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

me:I would be surprised....... I couldnt deny the fact that ray actually deeply meant that but i just couldnt believe him now because still remembering all the scars and bruises he gave me from beating me and just remembering our tragic moments started to make me upset all over again. Tears filled my eyes. Ray:Bae whats wrong...... me:Nothing its just that all the things you did to hurt meit just put me in this way where i dont believe you... ray looked down i can tell he was hurt. he just walked away and put the clothes in the dryer without sayin a word. me:Ray think about it if i was your man and i beat you up everyday you would feel the same way. ray:But baby If we get married i want you to trust me i wont hit you anymore i didint beat you for 2 Years bae. THAT DOESNT MATTER YOU BEEN BEATING ME FOR IDK HOW MANY LONG BUT JUST KNOW THAT IT STILL HURTS HERE AND THERE.......

ray:You know what im done if you cant trust me than fine DONT!!! Im goin out to the  gas station. ray grabbed his black hoodie and put on his black and white jordans.

(RAY P.O.V)

I got in the black foreign my dad bought me for my 18th birthday I drove fast i dont give a fuck what happens to me tonight fuck all this shit fuck everything. I turned on the radio and I noticed my asap rocky CD was still in there then the song Hell came on (A$AP ROCKY ft Santigold Hell ) It resembled everything about me and faith and what happened between me and her so i turned it up  It sounded like the kind of song me and faith would do. 

I looked at my tattoo I had of faith on my neck (Ray also got a tattoo of bob marley on his back in rl life) As I pulled up to the gas station I went in there and saw this really sexy ass girl I looked at her for a minute she looked back and bit her lip.  I finally bought one of those small bottle of hennesy bought 3 . As i walked out i saw she was walking out. Ray:Aye shorty what yo name. ???:*looks at ray*licks lips*. She came up to him and pushed him against the gas station wall ???:My name is Chyna But my real name is Janai just call me chyna *She kissed his neck. Ray bit his lip. she put his number in her phone and her number in his.

Then walked off. (Shes not black chyna). ray smirked. after that he got in his car and started drinking. after finishing the first bottle he begin to feel dizzy Ray also was poppin molly pills he took 2. he was high off pills and drunk he couldnt see so he was driving fast he kinda got scared everything was blurry but then just remembered he didnt give a fuck about anything.