Your My Everything.

As the ambulance put prodigy on the stretcher along with zarya it started raining the basement flooded everywhere flooding 3 ft high!!!.

(HOSPITAL)

Ray was sitting beside me in the hospital bed he had stitches on his leg with a patch on it. My eyes slowly opened....I nearly died....My mom cried as she kissed my forhead and hugged zarya. I sat up the doctor gave me a pump of my inhaler and said I could go...Ray pulled me into his arms saying he was sorry about everything ray kissed my lips my mom hugged us too. Ray held me tight. Rays mom kiesha came and hugged him as she cryed........Prods mom glared at zarya. ProdsMom(Pm):THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ZARYA!!! IF YOU NEVER CAME NONE OF THIS WOULDVE HAPPENED TO MY LITTLE BOY!! *Crying&Yelling*LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE KEEP YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS AWAY FROM HIM AND MB WE DONT NEED YOU!!! YOUR DISMISSED YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!. Zarya looked down tears fell down her cheeks she had nowhere to go nowhere to stay....Her mom and dad didnt want her there her grandma wanted her and loved her since she was just a baby.....She took the bus to her grandmas her grandmother hugged her kissing her up loving her.

Her grandma name is Paris Martinez. ZG(Zaryas grandma):I was so worried about you my little pretty :,( *crying* Come in baby lets get you cleaned up.... zarya took a bubble bath she smelled like japanese cherry blossoms after and her grandma braided her dark glossy black midnight hair into a single braid she gave zarya a gown with hearts all over it that hugged her body comfortably.

Her grandma made her something to eat like ramen noodles.

Zarya ate them. Her grandma felt bad for her she knew already kiesha called and told her.

ZG:That boy...Craig he loves you zarya he really does my love....He risked his life just to save you *sips tea*Hes a keeper now your mom that little skank...God bless her heart and that shit of a man she has but sweetie let grandma tell you your just like me you care your mom is just like her got damn father selfish ungrateful little femaleslut But I love her...*tears fall*He rolled into fire he with you he couldve died...you too but it was god...that saved your life baby...believe me He loves you. Zarya cried and cried and cried. Then dingdong....someones at the door. ZG:Ill get it darling you relax. It was prodigy. ZG:is Zarya hear. Zg:Why yes come in handsome. Prod smiled zarya jumped up prod hugged zarya tight picking her up kissing her lips her grandma smiled as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Prod:Yea My mom dont want me home I-I couldve stayed with one of my brothers but I chose zarya......is that okay??. ZG:Oh sure honey you can I have the perfect guest room for you two!!. She walked them up there. it was so nice and beautiful. ZG:ill leave you two to peace need anything just call me c:. She smiled and left closing the doors behind her. Prod looked at zarya. Zarya looked down. Zarya:Im sorry. Prod:its okay...you shouldnt apologize though baby. Zarya:*kisses prods lips*.

Prodigy pulled zarya ontop of him as they kissed prod felt on her caressing her beautiful body he silk gown he wanted to take off slowly....and he did he saw her body it was beautiful she smelled good too.

Her eyes is what he fell in love with her face her personality her everything he kissed on her body as she let out soft moans.

Prod layed down beside her wrapping her into his arms. Prod:I love you. Zarya:I love you too. They kissed and fell asleep