~Say It (Pt. 1)

(Me @myhouse)

I sank deep down into hot warm bubble bath water . It was nice peaceful and quiet just Me , Myself and I . The aroma of sweet Vanilla and Cinnamon Spice filled the air while I had red candles lit and bath salts shaped as rose petals was in the tub . I closed my eyes and relaxed.

(10 Minutes Later)
As I was getting out I heard someone enter my house . . . The fuck ? . . . thats when they started coming up the stairs I grabbed my MCM belts and got ready to swing ! . Surprisingly , It was Ray ass -_-".

Me:Oh my gawd bitch what do you want why the fuck you in my crib hoe ?

Ray:Man what the fuck you doing thats why . . You got some nigga in here ?!

Me:YEAH YOU ! No get the hell out my house Ray and give me my keys roach ! These aint yours no more !.

Ray:Nigga your mines fuck outta here .

Me:Nigga no . . UGH RAY WHAT DO YOU NEED WHAT MAN ?!

Ray:You . .

Ray got on his knees in front of me while I sat on the bed with my towel still wrapped tightly around me . He pulled out a ring . . the ring he gave me a few months ago . . Promise Ring.

Ray:Mrs. Lopez im afraid you dropped this the night you kicked my ass at the party . . But um . . baby I know that my actions have been unacceptable and very incredulous but Faith im so fucking sorry man like its killin me that Ive hurt you and embarrassed you by fucking the biggest hoe in town uugghh . . . but baby do you forgive me ? ..

Me:Yes . . . but did you find out whether she got your baby or not ?..

Ray:It aint mines .

Ray looked at me and I could tell anger was building up . . . shiiittt didnt mean to piss him off. I got up and put clothes on I put on black yoga pants with a t-shirt that said Yummy with a cute cupcake smiling and ankle socks on my feet .

Ray:Bae you sure do look and smell yummy ;) .

Me:Thankyou . Ray you gone have to prove that your sorry and really ready to stay committed and stop getting overly drunk and acting like a damn fool ;(.

Ray grabbed me by my waist and started hugging my legs and booty as I stood up with my arms folded he kissed my belly and starting blowing on it like im a baby.

Ray:Look at this lil chubby wubby c; chub chub chub.

Me:Noooo. . . omg dont touch it ;D my stomache is small .

Ray laid me down and started licking my stomache and kissing it. I moaned a little . Ray smiled and hugged my waist as we laid down together.