"And how will you convince Mileena to go to this gig, I'm sure she won't go with you" Louis asked. I bit my lip then think. . . . . . .

"who said she's going with me?" i said then laughed.

"what do you mean?" Zayn asked in confusion.

"Liam will tell her and for sure she will go because this is the only time she may meet Maroon 5, so it won't be hard to convince her" i explained.

- - - - - - -

"Hey man, how are you?" i said to Adam.

"I'm good. So what do you want to happen in this gig? Tell me everything and i'm happy to help you" he said.

"Well, you'll have a gig in a restaurant we reserved ..................." i explained.

( i won't tell the whole plan yet. . . .but you'll know it eventually )

"That is a good plan. I'm sure she will forgive you after this. i strongly assure you" Adam said as we had our hand shake

"Thanks again Adam. I'll see you at London tomorrow. Already booked your flight and the plane tickets and hotels are ready" he nodded and we both got out of the restaurant 

- - - - - - -

"Come on guys. We're going back to London!" i shouted across the whole hotel room.

"what the f..." Niall said but Louis cut him off

"Watch your words Horan" he said as he pointed to him and gave him a stern look.

"But... we just got here    and since when did you start being Daddy Direction?" niall said.

"We're just here to talk to Adam and settle things, we're not here for vacation" i said. "Where's Zayn?" i added as i looked around te room.

"oh he's with Perrie" Louis said

"What time is he going back here? Our flight is at 6pm" i stated.

"I'll go call him" Louis volunteered

"Thank you for ruining our day out, Styles" Zayn said sarcastically when he walked in the room.

"You can just spend time some other time.Sorry."

"Are you all ready? Come on" i said when i grabbed my back pack

"Wait , i can't find my sunglasses" Louis said. as he looked over the couch, over the dining table, over the bed.

"uhhh... Louis You're wearing it. it's there on your head..." 

He touches his head and finally knew that his sunglasses was just there. "oh, there it is" he said then i rolled my eyes.

"Let's go."

- - - - - - -

"Liam !!" Me, Niall, Louis and Zayn said in unison. when we entered our flat.

"Why so early? you just got there yesterday" Liam said, when he greeted us back with a hug.

"We just came there to talk to Adam, and not for vacation" Zayn said; mocking me.

"oh so how was it?"

"It was good. Adam is so nice and they're probably in the hotel now and getting ready for the gig tomorrow night." i said then walked to the kitchen and open the fridge. "What? no food?" 

"We still haven't gone to grocery store since monday. Y'know lots of things happen this week." i rolled my eyes... i know what he mean, he's telling me that we haven't gone to grocery store and buy stuffs because we usually do it with Mileena but this week is just different because of me and Mileena.