|7|: Let's call this... a tie

I got dressed, and made my way out of my room. After getting instructions from Ciel; I began my work.

The day was long, and Sebastian annoyed me here and there. Him mentioning my scar earlier, put me in a rather bad mood.

I met Badroy and Mey Rin, they're both really nice. It's nice to know that I have people like them looking out for me. Soon enough, the day was over and I went to bed for the evening.

  ~ time skip~

  I laid in bed. It was 1:00 in the morning, but I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was going home.

I had already been in this world, for two days and I missed my daughter and Brooke. I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser. Inside the top right drawer, is where I kept my phone.

It was almost dead, and I had to figure out a way to charge it. I knew that I shouldn't waste the battery; but right now, I just really need to look at photos of Aria.

I laid back down in bed and scrolled through all the photos on my phone; they were all of Aria and I.

I miss her so much, that it physically hurts. Before I knew it, hot sticky tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't seem to stop them.

I realized that I probably wasn't going to get any sleep, and decided to go for a walk in the gardens. The moonlight, was so bright; it was plenty to light my way.

*~*~*~*~*

  Celeste walked out into the garden; it was a cool fall night and all she had on, were her pajamas from home.

As Celeste looked up at the moon, a slight breeze blew through her hair; and for that brief moment, she felt at peace.

"This isn't a bad way to spend the night." She said to herself.

"Indeed. You're right about that, my lady." A familiar voice said.

Celeste turned to see Sebastian, standing in the garden, the moonlight perfectly accentuating his demonic aura. His eyes were glowing and the moons rays, bounced off of the fuchsia color beautifully.

"I'm surprised to see you out here Sebastian." Celeste said. Sebastian gave her a smirk. "Not half as surprised as I was to see you out here Celeste. I thought that you would be sleeping." He said, in a smooth silky voice.

  Celeste chuckled. "I wish I could sleep, but it's just not possible." She looked up at the moon again and inhaled deeply.

Sebastian watched in quiet awe, as the moonlight surrounded Celeste, in a way that made her seem absolutely divine. He couldn't deny that she was probably the most beautiful woman, that he'd ever seen.

   *~*~*~*~*

I saw Sebastian staring at me out of the corner of my eye. It wasn't a look of curiosity though; it was a look of desire.

Normally, I would be uncomfortable being ogled, but for some reason when Sebastian looked at me that way; I felt happy.

He looked at me like I was the most beautiful thing in the world, and I enjoyed feeling special. "Do you like what you see?" I asked jokingly.

Sebastian, was a little taken aback by my comment, but then his features softened and he gave me a small, genuine smile. "Indeed I do, my lady. I can't lie."

I smiled and walked over to him, my hips were swaying a bit. "Normally, a man has to take me on a date, before I let him stare at me like this." I said sarcastically.

Sebastian cocked an eyebrow. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes. He pulled me close to him, his hands on my hips. Our faces were inches apart. "Do you have a problem with this, my lady?" He asked playfully.

I can't deny that having his hands on my hips, felt nice. I looked deep into his eyes and smiled. "And, what if I say that I do... would you stop?" I inquired, with a small smile on my face.

"Of course not Celeste. Because I know that if I let you go, that you'll win." He said with a smirk on his face.

I chuckled. "Smart boy." I said teasingly. We looked deep into each others eyes for a moment, then Sebastian put his hand on my chin and pulled me closer. I could feel his hot breath on my lips; it tickled.

He shifted his focus to my lips, and I knew what he wanted to do. Taking the lead, he pressed his lips gently onto mine, and it didn't take me long to kiss back.

I never thought that I would actually get to kiss my favorite anime character. It was one of the most amazing moments of my life. Second only, to when my daughter was born.

*~*~*~*~*

  After a few moments, Celeste broke their kiss. A blush was evident, on both their faces. She looked into Sebastian's eyes and smiled at him. " I guess this round goes to you, Sebby." She said teasingly.

He smiled down at her. "Oh no, my lady. I'd prefer to call this... a tie."

Celeste's smile widened. "I think that I can live with that." She said rather seductively.

  "Well, good night Sebastian." She said, before walking out of the garden; leaving Sebastian in a daze.

***

As she walked up to the manor, Celeste's thoughts, were everywhere.

  'Well, sleep is definitely out of the question now.' She thought.

At first the thought frustrated her, but then she remembered the kiss and started to smile.

'I guess one sleepless night, won't kill me.' Walking inside the manor, with a grin on her face; Celeste knew that her adventure was just beginning.

___________________________________

* I hope, you enjoyed.

Edited: December 11th, 2020