|3|: My phone works... in the anime world?

The next morning, around 11:00 am, Celeste awoke and decided to start her search.

  She stood up and brushed off the invisible dust and ran her fingers through her hair. "Alright. I'm off, Adrien. I'll see you soon." Celeste said with a smile.

"Good luck dearie. I'll keep my ears open, for information." Adrien said, waving goodbye to Celeste.

  She walked up to him and pulled him into a hug. He was surprised at first, but soon hugged her back.

'I'm hugging one of my favorite anime characters. This is possibly one of the coolest moments of my life.' She thought happily.

  ***

  Celeste went outside. The suns rays, tickled her face and she felt energized. As the daughter of Apollo, she had a natural connection to the sun. It was a source of energy and power for her. And if in extreme need; she could get nutrients from it.

  Celeste wrapped the cloak around her body; so that her lack of clothing wouldn't garner any unwanted attention.

  'Where should I start?' She thought to herself. Then, she remembered the forest where she had woken up. Hopefully, if she retraced her steps she could find some clues on how to get home.

                                *~*~*~*~*

  I walked down the street, until I saw a familiar forest. There was a small opening between a couple of trees that I recognized.

  'That's where I came from yesterday.' I thought. I looked both ways, before crossing the street and hurried into the forest.

~time skip~

   After another two hour walk, I came upon the clearing that I had woken up in.

  I ran to the middle of the clearing, because it was the exact spot that I woke up in. I noticed that the sun beat down rather unnaturally, on the middle of the clearing.

  'Maybe the sun had something to do with my situation.' I thought, but I quickly discarded it. After all; it was the TV that had sucked me in, not the Sun.

  I looked around for any clues, but found nothing; it was just an ordinary forest. I was getting seriously frustrated, until a ringing noise startled me.

  I realized it was coming from me and reached into my pocket to pull out my phone. "How in the hell, is this thing ringing?!" I screamed. Taking a deep breath, I answered it.

"It's about time you picked up. Where the Hell are you, and why did your daughter call me sobbing?!" Brooke screamed into the phone.

It was nice to hear a familiar voice... even if it was screaming.

"Brooke! Oh, thank goodness. I don't know how my phone is working here; but I'm so glad it is!" I yelled happily.

"What the hell are you talking about, Sunny?!" Brooke yelled exasperated.

"Brooke, tell me; is Aria, alright?" I asked worriedly. Brooke, sighed. "She's fine. I'm at your apartment now. She seems to have calmed down."

  I sighed in relief. "Brooke, I hate to ask this of you, but could you stay over at my apartment for a few days and keep an eye on her?" I asked nervously.

  "Not until you tell me where the hell you are!" Brooke yelled angrily.

"Is that mommy?" I heard Aria say, in the background.

"Brooke, put Aria on the phone please." I said. Brooke sighed in annoyance; but obliged my request.

  "Mommy, what happened to you?! Are you ok?!" Aria yelled worriedly.

"I'm okay, Princess. Just a little shaken up." I said, as calmly as possible.

  "You disappeared in a flash of bright light. Mommy, where are you?" Aria asked.

  I didn't know how to explain to my 5 year old daughter, that I was trapped in an anime. "Don't worry about it, baby. Because, I'm coming home. That's a promise." I stated confidently.

  "When?" Aria, asked.

"It might be a few days. But Brooke will keep you safe." I stated sadly.

"Ok mommy. I'll miss you; so hurry back." Aria said sadly.

"Don't worry, princess; I won't stop until I'm back with you." I said with tears in my eyes. I knew that my phone would die, if I kept talking to Aria and I needed to make the battery last. So, as much as it broke my heart to do it, I had to hang up the phone. But, not before talking to Brooke once more.

  I explained everything to Brooke and told her that I was trying to get out of the anime and back to them.

  "You expect me to believe, that you got sucked into an anime?" Brooke said skeptically.

"Brooke, I'm a Demigod. You've seen me use my powers. Why is it so hard for you to believe that something like this is possible?" I asked annoyed.

"Fair point, Sunny. And I know that you're not the type to just up and leave Aria, without a reason; so I'll stay with her, until you come back." I love Brooke so much.

"Thank you so much, Brookey! I promise to come back, as soon as possible." I said happily.

"You know, you might make it back faster... if you called your dad for help." She stated.

  My smile immediately disappeared. "That is absolutely out of the question. I'd rather die, than ask him for anything." I said angrily.

"Whatever. Just hurry back." Brooke said. "I will. Don't worry." I replied. Then, I hung up.

                                   *~*~*~*~*

  Celeste, wiped tears from her eyes. It broke her heart to be so far away from her daughter. Which was all the more reason to find a way home, as soon as possible.

____________________________________

  *Sorry, if this chapter was a little boring. I'll make it more interesting next time.

Edited: December 11th, 2020