I swear, he will tell me. I don't like not knowing things.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So...how was it?" Zayn asked, trying to break the ice.

"Good, just some lady who told me a sad personal story. She wanted me to say things that never even happened." I whispered, a little too quickly to sound convincing.

Zayn raised his eyebrow.

"Like what?"

"Um, just abuse and...stuff."

"What stuff?"

Ok, he was really getting on my nervous now and he knew it too. He was smirking at me.

"Why do you want to know? Just some personal talk"

"Oh, ok, I just thought I should know and...yeah"

He was so awkward.

"So, changing the subject, what the hell are we going to do?"

I looked up from the napkin I was trying to fold into a crane.

"What? Wha-oh."

"Yeah"

"I-I-I don't know. Why can't he just leave me the HELL alone?!"

Sky, you can't cry in a public place, god, get it together.

I went on "I mean, it's like he didn't already do enough to me, why does he have to threaten and stalk me?"

Zayn leaned over the table and wiped away a tear with his thumb.

I swear I felt like sparks when he touched me.

God, I am going insane.

"Please don't cry, Sky, we will work this out. Don't worry." He murmured.

"Y-you really think so?"

"I do. I mean, you escaped, right? And that was a hard part. Now we just need to wait until the police catch them. Easy. Done."

I beamed at him. He was being so freaking nice to me.

"Zayn, thank you" I whispered.

He smiled back at us and we finished our lunch in a comfortable silence.

After the now 'normal' way of trying to get into the station, that being pushing and shoving to get to the front, Zayn and I entered, right on time.

"Ok, Ms. Robertson, you are good for today, but we will need to get in contact with you in about a week or so. Do you have somewhere to stay in the meantime?"

I tried not to look into Zayn's eyes, for I already felt bad about staying for a couple of days. Now I would have to stay another freaking week.

"Sure, she can stay with me"

I glanced up at Zayn and gave him a smile.

He returned it.

"Ok...you two can go."

I nodded.

I started to walk towards the door when Zayn did something that completely took me off guard: he held my hand.

We faced the ever growing group of people together, holding hands.

I beamed as they took our picture. Maybe they wanted to take a picture to post on MSN or the news back in my hometown?

Ahh, how cares, a boy is holding my hand. Nothing matters.

I felt happy. I felt complete, that is, until we got back to Zayn's house to find five missed calls.