Chapter 19.2

Kelise's POV

"Wake up, Baby, Wake up," I heard someone saying softly trying to wake me up from my sleep. I opened my eyes one at a time to see Twice standing over me. "How did I get here," I asked.

"I rescued you," Twice said to me.

"Where's Kadence? What happened to my daughter," I asked frantically once I realized that I was in Twice's bed.

"I don't know. By the time I found out where you were from my police friend tracing through your phone records, it had been 2 days since I last heard from you. I think they drugged you. And I think your husband has your daughter."

"OH MY GOD, that bastard has my baby, there's no telling what he could do to her," I said loudly.

"Shh.. calm down. Your parents and your little sister are in the living room. Your little sister told them everything that happened after I rescued both of y'all, so I invited them over."

"AND WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU DO THAT," I yelled.

"Look, you need to calm your nerves. We all wanna' help you get your daughter back."

"I know where he is. I live at the same house as him," I said. 

"No not anymore. I found these divorce papers put in your jacket pocket. I think Tony doesn't want you to come back to the house. And I think you should stay here at my house to be safe," Twice said all at once taking the divorce papers from the nightstand.

Tears escaped from my eyelids immediately hitting my cheek. I didn't know what to do. After slipping on some clothes, I went to the livingroom to finally talk to my parents. Kalani wouldn't even look me in my eye. When I saw her face I could tell she was angry, sad and still scared.

"Kalani, I'm so sorry for letting this happen, I...," I said until I was interupted by my mom. "Kelise, you are dumb as shit. Why would you even trust that whore Mia if she showed you her true colors once before? Now look at you. Over here looking pathetic while some other chick is playing mommy to your baby that you birthed. Couldn't be me," my mom said.

"Mom, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. You're right, I have been acting dumb. I guess I was blinded by the money and fame," I said.

"He's probably already outsmarted you. He's gonna' try and prove you're an unfit mother so he can get full custody of Kadence. You have to fight for her," Twice suggested.

THE NEXT DAY

"Daddy, is Ms. Ke gonna' live with us permememly now," Violet asked Twice. He laughed and then replied with a "Baby, its permenently and for now she is, she has no place to go. "

"Yay, she can be my new mommy," she said excitedly.

"She can't even keep up with the kids she got," Twice mumbled under is breath.

"What the hell you say," I asked defensively.

"Nothing babe," he said.

"Well, you're gonna' have to get a job until your divorce settlement happens. What can you do," Twice asked.

"Be a housewife," I said as I slumped down and sighed in the chair.

"Well, can you help me out with Violet? Pick her up from school, cook her food, and anything else she needs," Twice said.

"Yeah, that'll work," I said. I was seriously saying forget all of this. I could move back home with my parents. My life was falling apart.