Chapter 1

A/N: THIS IS AN URBAN STORY, SO IF YOU CNT HANDLE THE LANGUAGE OR DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS, DON'T READ! ENJOY!

Summer 1995 in Memphis, TN

"Girl let's go!" Tamia (or "Mia" for short) said as the gently scratched her hair and smacked her gum.

" We just got here, let's at least just check it out." I yelled

"Aite, whateva" she said with a attitude.

We were at the Crystal Palace skating rink on the livest night: Saturday. Everybody and they momma was there . We wore our extra tight jean shorts because we wanted attention from boys just as bad as the other girls there.

" Girl, there go Tony and the other basketball players!" Mia said. She wanted to get with Tony just because there was a great chance of him making it to the NBA. I looked at Tony and he smiled.

"I'm hungry as hell!" She complained

"Alright let's get something to eat" I finally agreed. We walked to the snack bar. Tamia ordered as I stood back and watched. All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Tony.

" Excuse me ladies, a couple of the fellas and I were wondering if y'all wanted to skate with us?" He asked. Tamia turned all the way around and answered with a loud "Yesssssss!!!!!" She was so excited she left before she got her food.

A few mins later.......

We were on the skate floor gliding around and I could tell Tony kept tryna grab my waist. Mia was all over him tho. He whispered to one of his boys Brandon and he grabbed Tamia to skate with her leaving me behind. He got rid of her to talk to me.

"So, I been seeing you around school and been wanting to talk to ya. What's ya name?" he asked.

"Kelise" I said shly.

"Well I'm Tony, but you can call me your future boyfriend." He said

I giggled.

A COUPLE MINS LATER....

"Baby, you don't have to be shy around me, I ain't gone bite" he said. I smiled. The song "I Wanna Be Your Man" by Zapp came on and he got infront of me and held my waist. We skated as I laid my head on his shoulder.

He leaned in to kiss me, and we bumped foreheads. We both laughed.

Present Day 2013

•Kelise's POV

"Baby, have you seen my lucky tie?" shouted Tony from the bedroom.

"Look in your second drawer!" I shouted back.

"Kelise we gotta go now , I heard they saved me a seat next to Lebron."

"I'm coming I said from my shoe closet."
I walked down the stairs with my big pregnant belly in my red dress and silver-sparkly heels.
"How did I survive being married to a pro baller all these years?" I thought. We were expecting our first child together in just two months. I couldn't believe I'd be a mother.

•Tony pulled the jet black Ferrari around and got out to open the door for me to get in. Once I got in, he started to drive off. I looked back at our big brown mansion and 3 cars parked in the yard. We lived in the suburban part of L.A.

We'd been together since sophomore year in high school , and in that time, many of Tony's groupies tried to come between our relationship. I trust him tho, and nothing hasn't changed.

•We arrived at the annual BALLER AWARDS only for pro athletes. This year Tony was getting honored for being the star player on the L.A. Lakers. When they called his name for him to come on stage and except his award, he grabbed my hand and brought me too."

" As you can see, I've had my hands full with my wife here preparing for our baby.Even tho she's cursed me out millions of times in the last 7 months, she's been my number one supporter."
The crowd awed in harmony. He finished his acceptance speech as I kept on smiling.