Chapter 9

- Hello :), this is @califaakaayxo, I did this chapter for my bestfriend, so you guys wouldn't have to keep waiting so long lol. Hope you guys like it, check out some of my stories to ! Peace xoxo -

Kelise's POV

"Congrats." I smiled and embraced her into a tight hug.

"Look.. its with--'OW!' I yelled feeling a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Kelise!! Are you okay?" Kalani helped me to a chair.

"Kelise, I really need to tell you." Mia looked me deep in my eyes.

"My water....broke. Call Tony!" I felt a warm liquid seep outta my teal sundress as I started breathing deeply.

Kalani ran and grabbed my phone dialing Tony's number with Violet trailing behind her.

"Look I'm pregnant with Tony's baby." Mia confessed biting her bottom lip.

I couldn't speak, blink, or even breath. My realization only came in when my left hook collided with Mia's face.

"Oooowwww." I felt another sharp contraction hit my stomach.

"I called Tony. He didn't answer...but I called Twice and he's on his way." Kalani and Violet stood beside me, Violet rubbing my stomach and Kalani rubbing my back.

"KELISE!." I heard a deep voice, follow by Twice's face.

"Daddy! Kelise's baby needs help." Violet kept rubbing my stomach.

"I know. We're gonna get you to a hospital." He scooped me up in his beautiful bronzed armed.

"Thank you." I whispered trying to calm my breathing.

"No problem," He smiled taking me to the car, "Come on Violet, Kalani."

~

The Hospital

"Excuse me, we need help my girl...friend is in labor." Twice spoke to the nurse at the front desk.

"Okay, just fill out these forms and--"FUCK, these forms!," He tossed the papers in her face, "She needs a doctor, so get your lazy ass up and get her one, Please." The tone changed from angry to sincere.

I chuckled to myself.

"Okay sir," The nurse left then shortly returned with a wheelchair and a doctor along side her.

"Good afternoon Kelise. How are we?" he smiled as Twice helped me in the wheelchair.

"Good, ready to get this baby out." I took my scrungy off my wrist and put my hair in a ponytail.

"Well lets get to it."

~

After the long process of getting hooked up to machines and laying in the bed feeling contraction after contraction, no one has heard from Tony. I still can't believe he cheated on me with Mia.. that's alright though, I got some for his ass.

"You okay?" Twice placed his hand upon mine.

"Yea, thanks." I forced a smile.

"Kalani told me what happened, everything will get better." he kissed my forehead, then pecked my lips.

I blinked. "I'm sorry--" I leaned in and kissed him cutting his words off..

"It's okay.." I smiled, my words barely away from a whisper.

- sorry if there are any mistakes -

5+ Comments for Chapter 10 !