Chapter 5

Tony had left for Miami early this morning. I was still sad that I couldn't go,but I knew it was for the best. I trust him though because we've been together for so long. What was I going to do while he was gone though? I guess I'll hang with Mia.

Ring, Ring, Ring

I called Mia about five times, but she didn't answer. That was unlike her. She always answered especially now because she knew that the baby could come at any time, and she would be the god mother. I decided to go to Twice's gym to see if she was there.

I knocked on Twice's office door inside his gym building. "What brings you here today," he asked.

"Has Mia been here at all today," I asked him.

"Nah. By the way, you look really nice today, " Twice told me. He probably thought so because I was wearing a dress that pushed my boobs up.

"Umm, thanks but I really have to go."

"Wait, lemme walk you to your car."

"Fine," I said giving in.

"When I was just about to open my car door I felt a cramp in my stomach."

"Ahhh..... Sh*t," I yelled. The pain was excruciating. Twice immediately scooped me up into his arms and took me to his black hummer truck. He opened the door on the passengers side and placed me into the seat. I was still groaning from the growing pain in my stomach. "Lord, don't let this baby come now" I thought to myself.

We arrived at the local hospital and once the front desk attendants found out that I was Tone's wife, I was seen immediately by a doctor, no wait time.

Twice was with me the entire time that my doctor was examining me. My doctor began to explain "Throughout your pregnancy, the tough ligaments that connect your bones stretch to support your growing uterus. So when you move around, you may feel mild pain on one or both sides of your body. But it's totally normal Kelise."

Twice and I were on our way out of the door in a matter of 30 minutes. "Thanks for bringing me here today. I really appreciate it since Mia is nowhere to be found," I said to him.

"No problem baby," he said to me.

"Don't call me that! We are not a couple," I went on saying. Twice laughed sexily.

"Look I'm hungry, wanna' get something to eat?," he asked.

"Well, I am hungry. I guess."

TONY'S POV

"Tony, baby, she's calling me again. She won't stop."

"Don't answer it!"

I walked over to Mia and picked her up wrapping her thick luscious legs around my waist. I began kissing her passionately, and things got heated instantly. She removed my shirt and waisted no time unbuttoning my pants. I moved to her neck kissing and biting her endlessly. Our tongues danced with each other. I grabbed her firm ass cheeks and squeezed them.

"Wait Tony, you better get to practice. we can finish this later," Mia said.

Damn, I forgot that fast.

Kelise's POV

Twice and I sat across the table from each other at the restaurant. We had been talking for about two hours and have to say, he's got good conversation. And he's hella fine. Owee.

"I'd like to take you to lunch someday again," he said.

"Twice I'm married, and if you didn't notice, I'm about to have a baby. "

"I'm not tryna date you, I just really wanna' talk to you again. "

"Give me your phone," he demanded.

"Why," I asked.

"So I can save my number, sometimes you might want to just call and talk."

I blushed.

Damn he was soo fine. If I weren't married, I might just try to become more than his friend.

*okay y'all, if I get enough feedback ill definately update today or tmrw! I'm really getting into this story myself lol* Vote, Comment, Etc