Chapter 13

Tony's POV

 I paced around the room contemplating on what I should do. I had been living in a hotel for the past few weeks.  I planned on winning my wife and my daughter back since  that nigga' Twice think he runnin' shit. I thought long and hard until finally I came up with the perfect plan. I would do everything in my power to try to get my family back.. I don't appreciate how she just bumped me to the side like that. I mean, she knew there was a possibility I wasn't gone be there to see the baby be born. My schedule be havin' me tied up. I do care about my child though

That don't mean I don't care. I'm a baller. I got to be where ever the money takes me. I ain't always been faithful to Kelise either, but she don't know, and probably never will. I planned on using Mia to make Ke jealous. She was just a side chick anyways. 

 I was about to leave the hotel to go to a party when suddenly, Mia  ran to the restroom. I ran after her and watched her lean over the toilet seat.  She vomited.  "Oh shit, girl I know your ass ain't pregnant," I yelled at her. She immediately looked up at me with the saddest eyes.

"Damnit, I told you I didn't want any more kids. I thought you were on the pill," I said. 

"Well, I may have forgot. And whatcha' mean you don't want any more kids? You can have a child with that bitch, but can't give me a child? We were together before you even met her in high school and this how you treat me? Even back then, you treated me like a thirst ass groupie when you knew we had been a couple," Mia ranted. 

"I just feel like I don't need a baby with you for our relationship to work. And besides, you already got kids. AND a husband. Don't forget," I said. 

" Stop fucking talking to me, you were the one who wanted to get back together," Mia responded.  

" Well,  we can finish this discussion later. I gotta' go, my niggas' are waiting on me," I said. 

I felt extra fresh and clean. I was wearing an all white Armani suit with my all white Jordan 11 shoes.  I arrived at the club and was immedietly escorted to the V.I.P. section. 

"AYO, aren't you married to the fine ass woman Kelise," an unknown man walked up to me and said. 

"Yeah, and don't call her that, I'm the only one that can say that about her," I said.

I dapped it up with my boys once I got to the table they were seated at. Strangely, they all had the same look on their face. It was like they knew something that I didn't know. 

"Wassup with y'all," I asked. 

"Yo Tony, look over there," My friend Mike said as he pointed to another direction. I turned around to see Kelise grinding her ass all over Twice. I couldn't believe my eyes. Kelise already knew that rumors would start to speculate about her marriage after everyone saw her doing this. 

I charged across the dance floor and grabbed that nigga by the neck he didn't have and began punching him in the face consistantly.His lip gushed with blood. The music had stopped and everyone was now surrounding us. We were wrestling on the floor. People pulled out their camera phones and began recording us. 

"STOP," Kelise yelled. 

Suddenly security had picked the both of us up by the collars and hand-cuffed us. The police soon arrived. I knew that by tomorrow,  the fight would be all over the internet and news. 

Sorry if there are any mistakes but I just wanted to go ahead and update for y'all.  I gotta' go finish my research papers for my English class now.  But are y'all #TeamTwice or #TeamTony ? - K_Alexis4life <3