Chapter 17

Kalani's POV Continued

I  turned the car off and leaned my head back against my seat. I was breathing frantically. I closed my eyes to try to relax for a minute and figure out what I was going to do next. Suddenly, glass came shattering through the left window in the backseat of the car. A hand reached in to where I was and pulled the lock up. "HELP, PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME" I screamed loudly. Next thing I know, I was being draggen out of my car by a husky masked man. He covered my mouth with his hand as I  tried to resist walking with him. "Jay, come help me", he yelled towards the black SUV that was parked behind my car, "She's tough as shit." 

I sunk my teeth into the man's hand making him release his dirty hand from my mouth. "Ouch... this lil bitch bit me," he said in a shocked tone. We finally reached the SUV and they threw me in the backseat. I did everything in my power to try to escape before they both got in, but they blocked me. I was stuck in the middle of the two men. As the SUV began moving one of the men, Jay to be exact, started to caress my cheek. "You're a pretty lil' thang," he said as he looked at me hungrily.

"DON'T TOUCH ME," I yelled. I got quiet for a moment trying to think of how I could get in touch with Kelise since I left my phone in her car before I was dragged out of it.

  Kelise's POV

I tried texting Twice plenty of times but he never responded. So, I decided to go over to his house. I grabbed Kadence from her crib, put her into her carseat and walked downstairs. I just don't trust Tony enough to leave the baby with him.  I saw him sitting on the livingroom couch scrolling through his phone. "Where you going," he asked.

"Um, I'm taking the baby for a walk," I lied.

"You need to be back here in two hours or I'm calling the police," he commanded without looking up from his phone. I rolled my eyes.

I got into the all black hummer that was parked into the garage, and sped off.

30 minutes later

I pounded on Twice's door continously while ringing the doorbell. I could here Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton being played faintly.

Don't leave me in all this pain

Don't leave me out in the rain

Come back and bring back my smile

Come and take these tears away

I need your arms to hold me now

The nights are so unkind

Bring back those nights when I held you beside me

"TWICE PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR,IT'S KELISE,"  I yelled. The music got louder after I talked..

Un-break my heart

Say you'll love me again

Undo this hurt you caused

When you walked out the door

And walked out of my life

Un-cry these tears

I cried so many nights

Un-break my heart

My heart

The locks clicked and Twice opened the door with a wine bottle in his hand. He took a sip of it. I stepped in with Kadence closing the door behind me. Twice walked over towards his stereo and turned the volume down. He then walked over to his couch and "plopped" down. I sat Kadence's carseat next to the couch as she slept soundly in it, then I sat next to Twice.  "Where's Violet,"  I  asked.  

" She's at one of her friend's house for a playdate," Twice said sadly.

"Did you get any of my messages, I tried calling you and texting you but you never responded," I said.

"I got 'em, but, I didn't wanna talk to you. You got a crazy ass husband and a newborn baby," he said.

"Twice I'm gonna leave him, I promise. I just need your help getting my little sister back. She's gone missing."

"And... tell Tony to help you find her," Twice said nonchalantly.

"I can't. I think he has something to do with it," I said.

"Sorry I can't help you. I'm not about to get my ass killed by one of his homeboys just because you're scared to protect yourself. You should've left him a long time ago."

TWICE I'M SORRY. I know you're still mad because I bailed him out instead of you, but I really do love you, more than I love my husband. I was stupid," I cried. Twice leaned in and hugged me. He kissed my forehead and tried to calm me down.

"Sh Sh Sh.... Don't cry. I'm gonna' help you find your sister, because I love you. "

Tell me what you think. The more votes and comments I get, the faster I'll update.