Chapter 11

Kelise's POV

"I'll talk to you later, Kelise," Twice approached me, handing me Kadence then kissing my forehead, not breaking eye contact with Tony once, "Come on babygirl." he grabbed Violets hand. "Bye Kelise." she hugged me, speaking softly, "Bye Kaye."

"Kaye. I like that. It could be short for Kadence," I thought to myself.

As soon as they left an awkward silence drifted in the room, "Well, i'll give you guys a minute." Kalani left. Tony walked over to me grabbing baby Kaye from my arms adoring her, he gently placed her in her hospital crib and before I knew it my cheek was burning from the taste of Tony's back hand.

"Are you fucking serious, you did not just hit me." My eyes watered, "I never cheated on you ever and you betrayed me, you lying no good sorry son of a bitch, I hit him as hard as I could directly aiming at his nose.

"You whore." He held his nose, then climbed on top of me and started choking me, I gasped for air reaching my remote hitting my nurses button.

"What the fuck are you doing." I heard Kalani enter, trying to pull him off of me. I coughed gasping for oxyen and then everything went black..

~

"Kelise...Kelise.. Babygirl." I felt soft warm hands clutching mine tight. I opened my eyes slowly to see my mothers angelic face. "Mom." I leaned and hugged her tight feeling slight pain from the stitches I got down there when I gave birth to Kadence.

"How do you feel?" she smiled, her dimple folding deep in her cheek. "I'm okay. A little sore, I really wanna go home. But I have to stay here another day." I looked around the room for Kay. "Where's Kaye." I started panicking. "Relax. I had the nurse take her back to the nursery so you could get some rest after all that bullshit with Tony. I told you that man was no good. " I rolled my eyes, because I didn't want to here my mothers lecture or critiscism on Tony. "I know. please don't go there at least not now." I laid back, relaxing my body.

"Knock . Knock." I glanced toward the door seeing Twice enter. I smiled, my dimples diving deep in my cheeks. "Who is this?" my mother smirked. "A friend." I replied not pushing the conversation any further. Twice gave me a hug and a bouquet of red roses with smelled very delightful. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me, every woman especially those who create and bring new life into this world, deserve to be treated as queens." He pecked my forehead.

"Mmmm.. He's a keeper, and he's fine too," my mother mouthed. I chuckled., I am not about to jump in any relationships any time soon.. This woman is crazy.

15+ comments for the next chapter, what you guys think about Tonys temper ;o ?"