Chapter 15

Kelise's POV

It's been pretty much silence between me and Tony since our arguement early. I can't believe he had the nerve to throw Twice in my face after all the dirty shit he has done.

Ding Dong

"Daddy!" I heard Violet scream with excitement. Walking slowly down the stairs, I was greeted by Twice's eyes that were burning with anger. "Twice I--." Don't...even...just save it Kelise. Go get your jacket Vi." she ran upstairs leaving us in silence. I could feel salty tears dance on my tongue. "I'm sorry.. I couldn't leave Kay without a father." He walked to me and I noticed his eyes were bloodshot.

"Yea, but you could leave Vi without one right?" He rhetorically questioned. "It wasn't like that, I was gonna---"THIS THAT Pussy ass nigga tryna be me huh?" Tony stumbled down the stairs with a Hennessey bottle in his hand and put one arm securely around my waist. "Aha.. you chose this nigga over me." Twice chuckled to himself, "Whatever, and when he fucks you over, don't hold you breath on Me to come save you again." He picked up Vi and they left. Tony took another swig of Henn, "Mane, fuck that bitch." He placed a sloppy kiss on my lips, it tasted like pure achohal. "Tony stop." I removed his arm. "No bitch, you're MY wife, so you're gonna do what the hell I want." He gripped my arm and pushed me into the wall. "You love me right?" he placed sloppy kisses on my neck, while slipping his hand under my dress and my ripping my underwear off.

"Tony stop!!" I pleaded, "I can't have sex." I tried pushing him off of me but his grip was too stong. "Your gonna have what ever the' FUCK i tell you to. Understand?" he grabbed my throat, and kissed me forcefully. "Please.." I sobbed.. "Take it like a woman Kelise." he removed his belt with one hand, and swiftly dropped his pants and boxers down to his ankles. "Turn around." he yelled. "No.." I whispered, my bottom lip quivering. "Fine." his grasp around my throat tightened as he turned me around and pushed me against the wall with my back to them.

All i good feel was his hard man hood ram into me and a rush of pain shot through my whole body. "Please. Please stop." I screamed tears flowing down my cheek. "You know you're enjoying this baby." He kissed the back of my neck and pumped fast and hard. "Ughhhh." he groaned, stroking deeper. "Fuck." he pulled out and all I could do was sob. "Go clean your ass up, you bleeding all on my dick and shit." He took another sip of Henn, pulled up his pants and went back up the stairs, leaving me weeping on the floor.

How could he do this to me?