He finds out your pregnant

You took a pregnancy test and it came out positive you were so happy knowing you and Mirio where going to start a family.

I went to called Uraraka, Todoroki, and my brother the news. They were all happy for me and gave my ideas on how to tell Mirio.

I went to the store and got a onesie it was a adorable one. Once I bought it i wrapped the onesie around the pregnancy test and put it in a box.

Y/n: Oh I'm sure he's going to be happy, we have been planning *Smiles*

After a while Mirio came in, I went to give him a kiss and he of course kissed me back.

Y/n: Hey love *Smiles*

Mirio: hello there sunshine *Smiles* you look way happier than usually.

Y/n: Well I got a surprise *Grins*

Mirio: Eh?

I went to get the box and I gave it to him. He looked at me with a smile. He open the box and saw the Onesie once he read it his eyes got wide. He then looked at the pregnancy test and looked at me.

Mirio: Are you s-serious

Y/n: Yes *Smiles*

I looked at him and he had tears in his eyes but he was smiling.

Mirio: IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!!

He hugged me and then started to spin me around he was really happy. He then started to kiss my stomach.

Mirio: OH I CANT HELP BUT FALL MORE IN LOVE WITH YOU *Smiles*

Y/n: neither can I *Smiles*

--------
The onesie