You turn him on

🛑⚠️🛑WARNING: Mature content ahead

I was at Mirio house we decided to watch a movie at his place for the weekend. Everything was going good, his parents weren't going to be home for the weekend and Mirio decided it would be a great idea to spend it with me at his house. I agreed because he lost his quirk and I wanted him to making him happy.

I was waiting for him on the couch he went to go out his pjs on. After a while he came he sat down and out his arm around me. I just leaned on his shoulder he looked a bit sad though. I pecked his lips and a small smile appeared. I smiled back at him, he then placed me on his lap. A while into watching the movie I notice he wasn't paying attention.

Y/n: Love?

Mirio: Hmm

Y/n: We don't need to watch the movie you know

Mirio: Eh? N-No it's fine I'm just thinking.

I sighed and turn my body towards him. I made him look at me and I kissed him again.

Y/n: I....know it's must be really hard for you right know and I want to make you happy. So what do you want to do, today is all about you, you always spoil me so now it's my turn *Smiles*

Mirio: *Smiles* I just want to lay down with you

Y/n: Alright then *Smiles*

We went to his room and started to cuddle. He was hugging me tightly I couldn't help but smile.

While you were moving around to get comfortable your butt accidentally brushed against his privates. A small moan was heard from him. At first you started to blush like crazy by then you got the idea that may help him cheer him up.

I started to "accidentally" brush my butt on him, after a while Mirio knew you were doing it on purpose. And another small moan was heard from him, he laugh a bit to himself.

Mirio: Why do you do this to me *Smiles*

Y/n: Why not *Giggles*

I then got on top of him, straddling his waist and leaned down to kiss him. The kiss ended up as a heated make out session.

Mirio: A-Are you sure you want to do t-this?

Y/n: I wouldn't want it with anyone else *Smiles*

That night you guys had a amazing time and you guys never felt happier