First Kiss

It's been about 4 months since I confessed to Mirio. When Mirio told us to fight all of him at once I knew I shouldn't have agreed. We all got out ass handed, he didn't go easy on me neither. I didn't get mad though it's only fair I decided to go for it. It was embarrassing though because his quirk made us see him naked.

Uraraka: Y-Your boyfriend is really s-strong *Groans*

Y/n: Y-You think *Coughs*

Mirio: POOOOOWWWWWEEEERRRR!

Y/n: *Groans*

Todoroki helped me go to a bench while Mirio did a speech. Amajiki then came to me and Todoroki nodded At me and left.

Amajiki: A-Are you o-okay?

Y/n: Never been better *Grunts*

Amajiki: Im sorry about Mirio

Y/n: It's alright, he was treating me equally and I appreciate that *Chuckles*

Amajiki: Good think your stronger than the others

Y/n: Y-Yeah

I put my head on Amajiki's shoulder and he just smiled. After Mirio finished his speech he quickly came to me. Amajiki patted my head and left.

Mirio: Sunshine I AM SO SORRY!!

Y/n: It's fi-

Mirio: I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME, I WAS JUST TREATING YOU EQUALLY

Y/n: Mirio it's al-

Mirio: AH! I feel horrible for hurting you!

Y/n: Mirio I said it-

He kept rambling and saying how sorry he was and saying it was stupid of him. It was really adorable that he didn't want me to think bad of him but it was annoying me at the same time. He wouldn't let me speak.

He wouldn't shut up so, I placed both of my hands on his cheeks making him look at me, and I made him lean in closer and I kissed him. His eyes widen and then he closed them and brought me closer to him.

Y/n: You were rambling *Giggles* I was saying it's okay I understand and I appreciate that you did that *Smiles*

Mirio: Eh! I'm sorry *Blushes*

I kissed him again his lips are really soft and taste like Vanilla. I started to blush and I can tell he was blushing too.

Mirio: You are full of surprises *Grins*