He walks in in you

It was another day and this time we were going to hang out in my house. You got everything ready Nejire came first.

Y/n: Hi there *Smiles*

Nejire: HEY~

She hugged my really tight I couldn't help but laugh I hugged her back. We started to relax and talk about school and the boys.

Nejire: So you have been friends with the boys since you where little?

Y/n: Yup but then we got separated when they had to go to U.A

Nejire: SO YOUR THE GIRL MIRIO AND AMAJIKI ALWAYS TALK ABOUT! HOW WHERE THEY AS KIDS? WHERE THEY COOL? *Grins*

Y/n: they would talk about me? And yes they were *Chuckles*

Nejire: YEA THEY WOULD ALWAYS SAY HOW THEY MISS YOU! *Smiles*

Y/n: Thats nice to know *Smiles*

We talked more and I went to give her a drink but I accidentally spilled some on me.

Y/n: Crap

Nejire: What's wrong?

Y/n: nothing Uh I'll be back I have to get something in my room if the guys come let them in

Nejire: OKAY~*Smiles*

I smiled at her and went to change my shirt. I let out a big sigh. I went to my room and went to the restroom I took off my shirt and started looking for a shirt but I couldn't fine none. Then I realized my mom left my clean clothes on my bed.

I got out of the restroom and to my bed. I finally got a shirt but then I heard my door open I turned around and saw Mirio and Nejire, my eyes widen. They quickly got out of my room. I blushed out of embarrassment.

Nejire: Sorry (Y/n) I wanted to let you know they came and Mirio came along.

Mirio: I-I'm sorry I didn't mean too

I laughed a bit and shook my head it was my fault I should of told Nejire I was going to change.

Y/n: it's alright I should of told you I was going to change.

I heard them leave, I put my shirt on and left my room. I saw Mirio while walking there and he kept apologizing a lot.

Y/n: It's alright, you didn't know plus I did the same thing I forgive you *Giggles*

He looked at me and smiled and we went with the others we sat down and started to watch a movie .

Mirio: Once again I'm so sorry

Y/n: It's alright *Smiles*