His feelings

Mirio's POV

I was hanging out With Nejire we stood sat under a tree. She was talking about who knows what. I saw (Y/n) in the distant she was running with a red hair guy.

Y/n: I DONT FEEL LIKE DYING TODAY KIRISHIMA!

Kirishima: IT WASNT MY IDEA!

Y/n: HOW THE HELL DID WE GET INVOLVED!

Kirishima: I DONT EVEN KNOW HES NEVER BEEN THIS MAD!

Y/n: HES COMING.....WHAT THE HELL HES FLYING?!?

Me and Neijre saw another boy he had red eyes and his quirk seem to do something with explosions.

???: GET BACK HERE YOU BASTARDS

Y/n: IT WAS NOT MY FAULT IT WAS THOSES 2 PERVERTS!

Kirishima: YEAH! HOW WHERE WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT YOU LIKE ROMANCE MOVIES!!

Y/n: WHAT?!? IT WASNT BECAUSE OF THAT!

Kirishima: W-What....oh oops!

???: SHUT THE HELL UP

They both started to scream and run away and shouting apologies to the guy. The Red head grab (Y/n) hand it made me flinch a little. Then they got out of our sites, I couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable.

Nejire: Wow (Y/n) has some interesting friends

Mirio: Y-Yeah

Nejire: Are you okay? What's wrong you don't seem yourself?

Mirio: I....I just don't like the way that red haired guy was holding (N/n) hand *Chuckles*

Nejire: AW IS SOMEONE JEALOUS!!! OHHHHH MIRIO HAS A CRUSH!!!

Mirio: EH?!? What n-no I don't I see her as a good friend. She's is really amazing to be with and really funny her smile always lightens me up. She always knows how to cheer me up, she is really adorable when she bites her lips when she gets nervous. I just don't like when guys get around her it makes me feel uncomfortable. (Y/n) is also really pretty her hair it always shining her eyes are always sparkling and her laughter don't get me started with her laughter *Smiles*

I looked at Nejire and my eyes widen I can see she was going to explode from happiness.

Mirio: O-Oh it seems....like I do ha-

Nejire: EEEEEEEE! YOU SHOULD TELL HER! COME ONE! HEY! HEY! HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING! YOU REALLY DO LIKE HER, YOU FEEL IN LOVE WITH YOU CHILDHOOD FRIEND!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!

I started to blush I guess I really do have feelings for (Y/n). I can't believe it I have a crush on her

Mirio: Heh neither can I *Smiles*