Confession

I started to pace around I was really nervous, Today is the day I was going to tell Mirio how I felt. Uraraka was trying to calm me down and giving me advise.

Y/n: I'm just r-really scared

Uraraka: It okay if he doesn't feel the same way it won't be the end of the world there are others out there.

Y/n: Your right, this is really weird

She just laughed as we walked down the hallway I found Mirio, Nejire and Amajiki. They were being really quiet it was weird. Uraraka gave me a thumbs up and pushed me towards them. I started to bite my lips I was getting nervous.

Y/n: H-Hey! Can I talk to M-Mirio for a sec?

Nejire: OF COURSE YOU CAN! *Whispers*...your.....Don't......ruin.....

I couldn't really hear what she was telling him and I started to get more nervous. Mirio looked at me and smiled. I looked at Uraraka and she was smiling to and she waved goodbye. Amajiki and Nejire left and they were smiling too.

Mirio: What did you want to talk about (N/n) *Smiles*

Y/n: Um well.....uh....you see

I started to blush like crazy he just looked at me confused. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

Y/n: Ijustwantedtotellyouireallylikeyoumorethanafriendiumderstandifyoudontacceptmyfeelingbutireallthopeyoudo. ( I just wanted to tell you I really like you more than a friend, I understand if you don't accept my feelings but I really hope you do.)

He looked at me blankly and shocked, I started to panic a little. It was quite for a while I couldn't handle it anymore and I just started to walk away. I took it as a rejection. I sighed and started to look for Uraraka.

Mirio: (Y/N)! WAIT!

I stopped and turn around I saw Mirio running to me.

Y/n: Y-Yes?

He hugged me tightly, I could smell his sweet scent. I was a bit confused though. He then let me go and looked at me.

Mirio: You didn't let me answer! *Smiles*

Y/n: Oh hehe...

Mirio: I do accept your, I also really like you more than a friend, I was actually going to tell you today too! *Chuckles*

Y/n: R-Really

Mirio: Yes I hate that it took me a long time to figure out that I have feelings for you.

I went to hug him, he lifted me up and started to spin me around. I started to laugh and smile and he did as well.

Mirio: S-So you want to go an a date this Saturday?

Y/n: Of course!

He smiled and kissed my cheek I started to blush like crazy again but I was smiling.

Mirio: So does this mean your my girlfriend *Grins*

Y/n: Yes *Smiles*