Your relashionship with The class

Close Friends:

Uraraka: you two have been best friends since middle school, she is always there for you, you can always count on her

Midoriya: Ever since you met Midoriya you two really hit it off. You guys are always talking about your dad and about one for all. If it wasn't for All Might you wouldnt have met a amazing smart guy.

Todoroki: Todoroki is actually your guy best friend he put down his wall with you. You guys are a amazing duo. He helps you study and train and give the best advice. Todoroki is actually protective of you he says he doesn't want to lose a good friend, that always make you smile.

Iida: Since you are in the Deku squad you and Iida are close, he always helps you out anyway he can and always reminds you of things. Iida always scolds you for cursing but what can you say it's a habit.

Friends:

Bakugo: somehow you ended up being friends with the hothead. He isn't that bad with you he actually likes to train with you. He gets mad if you don't go to sleep early.

Kirishima: Kirishima is the reason why you became friends with the hothead. He admires you skills in combat and asks for advice a lot.

Kaminari: Yes you are friends with this pervert but he respects you, Kaminari is a funny guy and he reminds you of A certain Pokémon so why not

Rivals:

Todoroki: he may be your guy best friend but he is still aiming for the top. Of course you there isn't hard feelings at the end of the day you guys will still go out and get some ice cream and hang out.

Bakugo: This little shit goes hard on you he knows you quirk so he doesn't go easy on you. He wants to be number one and knows you are a rival of his. But when hanging out he will try to push that away.

Midoriya: Of course Midoriya is a rival of yours, you two have the same power and are expected to be the next symbol of peace. You and Midoriya don't go that hard with each other you two support each other and will always be there for each other.

Yaoyorozu: you and her are acquaintance you guys talk but no a lot. She admires your skill and wants to beat you. She also secretly is jealous of you because you are very close with Todoroki. You sometimes rub it in for fun.