:20:

The weeks pass by, slowly but surely. Taehyung has my phone in an unknown location, he keeps me in an unknown location. No one is going to come for me.

When that realization hits me, I always break down. I don't know how much time has passed by, but by the looks of it, everyone must have forgotten about me.

I go downstairs to eat breakfast once again. "Ah, there's my beautiful princess. How did you sleep, my love?"

"Fine.", I reply, sitting at the table and eyeing the plate that's before me. "You?"

"I slept wonderfully. You filled my dream last night. They were amazing dreams. I remember one in particular. Would you like to hear about it?"

I really wanted to say no and bolt out the front door, but I know where that would lead to. I've only been down in the basement once, and I never want to go down there again. "Sure."

"So, we were in a beautiful three story mansion. I came home from... things." He gets up from his seat and makes his way over to me, taking slow steps. Once he gets to me, he suddenly dips low and traces his tongue along my ear. "You were laid out on the sofa, touching yourself, unaware of my presence. It was the hottest thing I ever witnessed." He drags his hands down my body. "Want to know what happens next, Princess?"

I begin to shake my head. "No?", I respond, almost like a question.

"No?", he repeats. "Too bad. I'm going to tell you anyway. You gave yourself to me. You sounded so good to me, you obeyed every command I gave you, pet."

I writhe at his description of his dream. His dream was my worst nightmare. "Princess, look at me." I continue to stare down into my plate, but not until he forcefully grabs me by my jaw.

"Do as I say, little girl, or there will be consequences." My hands grip onto the table for dear life as he's jerking my face this way and that way. I keep my eyes closed, and when I open them, I cast them down immediately. He lets out a devilish growl, almost like Satan himself. "Don't want to listen, huh?"

With those words, he grabs me by my hips and hoists me on his shoulder. I scream and bang on his back for him to put me down. Struggling to free myself from his grip, I bite his shoulder. He hisses in pain but still continues to make his way down to the place I don't want to go.

"Please, put me down! I- I'm sorry, I-"

"A little too late for that princess." In my efforts to beg him to put me down, he ends up making his way to the basement. As I struggle, he chains me to the wall, one wrist attached to one wall and the same to the other wrist. "One thing you should know..." he crouches down to my eye level.

"I like it when you beg."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like hours. I was down there for so long. The basement had no windows, of course. The only light that could be seen was the cracks of the door. My eyes are now used to the dark. It's just a dark, dead space.

My arms are tired from hanging by these chains all day, my wrists are now bruised and bleeding, and my eyes are so tired. I want to sleep. If I do, I might not wake up.

The door clicks and from the stairs, I see the silhouette of Taehyung making its way toward me. I try to get away from him, as far as possible, but I know it's no use. I'm chained.

"Hey, hey now. Don't be scared. It's okay."

It's not okay. He's a monster, and he won't let me go. No matter what he won't let me go. I've lost too many people, and the blood is on his hands. The sad part about it all was that I couldn't do anything to help them. I couldn't do anything to save them. My mind drifts back to Jimin, despite me dating Jungkook. How could I forget Jimin? His big brown eyes, his perfect smile, the way he laughed. I remember one time in particular when we went on a date to the park and he started pushing a little girl on the swing. That was one moment I could never forget. I remember thinking how Jimin and I could be excellent parents, and how he would be the better parent.

I'm so engrossed in my thoughts of Jimin that I don't even feel Taehyung unlocking the chains from my wrists. "Now, that oughta teach you right from wrong." He holds my cut and bruised wrists in his hands. He kisses them while smiling devilishly and looking at me. "Your pain is what I live for. I love seeing you in pain like this for me. I must say you look rather ravishing right now with these on your wrists. Now you'll have something to remember me by."

He cackles and I can't help but sob quietly with my head low. As much as it pains me to say it, it hurts. It hurts knowing that the smile I once looked forward to seeing everyday is the one I despise now. Knowing that he is the cause of both my physical and emotional pain. Knowing that the people he has taken away from me are never coming back. I will never be able to see them, touch them, be with them ever again. He's the reason behind all of this.

"Princess, don't cry. I'm here. Don't worry." His hand caresses my face, from my cheek to my eyes, and finally to my lips. He takes a quick glance at them and keeps his hand there. "You're so beautiful."

Suddenly, I bite his hand and now he's the one writhing in pain. I run up the stairs to his bedroom and desperately look for my phone. He has it in here somewhere. I know it. My eyes frantically go around the room, hoping for something to glisten. It's only a matter of time before Taehyung gets to me.

My eyes land on a drawer in the very back of his closet, and I see my phone sticking out of it somehow. I grab it and call 911.

This is my chance. This is the part where I get my life back once again.

I just don't want it to be a cycle.
_____________________________________
Hiiii

Next chapter is the last one😔

Love you guys !!