:15:

I didn't look back.

I never looked back.

Only forward.

That's how I got where I am now.

Two years later, I have a boyfriend named Jungkook, I own a rather successful company, and I have been reunited with my family. Everything came together and I don't plan on it falling apart anytime soon.

Every so often, I can't help but to think how Jin and Namjoon are doing. I do keep in touch with them, but not as often as I used to. I really hope they are living their best life and happy together. Like me and Jungkook.

As for Taehyung, I don't ever want to see him ever again. I cut off all contact with him, shutting that part of my life completely off. Before, he ruined me. He took away everything I ever loved. Now, I have control over my life and no one is taking that away from me.

Jungkook was my savior the night I ran away. He helped me when he found me unconsious on side the road. He took me to the hospital and he took care of me after that. We live a happy life now, living in the capital and living like normal people.

"Breakfast!", Jungkook yells from downstairs of our two-story penthouse. It wasn't that large, but we were happy either way. "Coming!"

I walk down, my eyes still adjusting from the sleep I had awoken from. "Good morning, love.", Jungkook mumbles, pulling me in for a kiss. "I made some strawberry waffles, your favorite."

"Why? Is it my birthday or something?", I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck. He snickers and sits at the table, with me in his lap. "No, I just wanted to make sure my girl is happy."

"If I'm with you, I'm always happy. Now kiss me.", I giggle, and Jungkook places his lips on mine. His hands hold my waist as he kisses me. When we pull away, Jungkook snakes his hands to my thighs. "You look so good, baby."

I blush and get off his lap. "Not today, baby. I have to run some errands. Do you want to come?", I ask, sitting in front of my plate and digging in to the delicious waffle.

"Oh! Something came in the mail from your friend Jin. Looks pretty important." Jungkook knows everything about my past. Everything. He is very careful when we get into a situation that seems like it isn't good for me.

I open the gold and white envelope that encased a card. The card is black and white, with a few spots of pink here and there.

You are cordially invited to the marriage ceremony of
Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin
Date: July 21, 2019
Time: 2 PM to 6 PM
Location: Gulf Shores Beach, Alabama, USA
Reception follows immediately after ceremony.

"Look! Namjoon and Jin are getting married!" I say, jumping everywhere, on top of sofas, on countertops, everywhere.

Jungkook manages to catch me mid-air and swings me around. I wrap my legs around his waist. "You can't ever calm down, can you?"

I shake my head. "Nope, but you love me for it."

He kisses my lips, smiling afterward. "You are absolutely right. Now, give me the letter before you throw it in the sink." He sits me down while he grabs the card from me. Kissing me, he sits the card down. He climbs on top of me, not breaking the kiss, his lips moving perfectly against mine. "Baby, those errands. Remember?"

Jungkook stops kissing me and blushes. "Oh, sorry. I get carried away when it comes to you." He gets up and fixes his clothes. "Can I still come?"