:5:

As we drive to the mall, there was only small talk in the car. There is so much tension that I feel the need to pull over and dump them both on side the road.

As much as I wish I could, I don't.

"Okay. We are here.", I say in a sing song voice. The boys groan and get out of the car. I roll my eyes and go to Taehyung's side. "Okay. Taehyung, while we are here, we need to lay down a couple of ground rules."

Jimin comes up behind me. "Come on. Give the guy some slack."

I relax under his touch. "Fine. No rules. But if anything happens to him, I put the blame on you."

He shrugs and walks behind me. I can feel his gaze burning a hole through my ass, but I decide to brush it off and focus on Taehyung.

I run up to him and reach for his hand. "Tae, do you know where you want to shop?", I ask, looking up at him.

He looks at the doors. "How about Gucci?"

My eyes widen. "Tae! I can't afford t-"

A hand grips my shoulder. "I can pay for it. Don't worry.", Jimin says from behind, letting his hand caress my arm. He drags it down to my hand and holds it. "He's going to be fine."

We enter the building, Taehyung's red hair catching the attention of many people. Girls left and right squealed at the two men, crowding us.

"Ladies! I am takes by this lovely woman. So please.", Taehyung says, placing his arm around mine.

"Wait Tae-"

He interrupts me by placing his lips on mine. My eyes slightly widen, but not too much to where it's noticeable. After a few moments, I close my eyes and kiss him back.

He pulls away and smiles. "Now, if you would excuse us.", he whispers, winking at the girls before grabbing my hand and walking away. Jimin was nowhere to be found.

"Um, Tae, where's Jimin?", I ask, looking around.

He groans. "Why are you so worried about him? Am I not worthy enough to be in your thoughts?"

"Taehyung, no that's not what I meant. It's just he's paying for your clothes. "

His face picks up. "Oh, well. Let's go find him." His hand never leave alone as he drags me behind him, his large hand enveloping mine.

"Jimin!", I yell. A response comes from the clothes racks.

"Hey. Are they gone?", he asks, peeking his head through the clothes. I nod and pull him out.

"Good.", he implies.

I laugh and Taehyung drags me again to the Gucci store. As we enter, the employees avert their attention to me. One in particular comes up to me.

"Hello, ma'am. Welcome to Gucci! My name is Jiha. Let me know if you need anything."

She leaves and goes back to stocking shoes on the shelves.

"Okay. Go crazy. But not too crazy.", I tell Taehyung. He smiles and runs off to a section of the store.

"Jimin, thank you for paying for his clothes. I can pay you back if-".

"No. None of that. Take care of yourself. I'll be fine.", he says. I can't help but to hug him.

At that moment, Taehyung comes rushing in with a pile of shirts and some jeans.

"Hey, I found some...some...", he says, trailing off. Suddenly, he collapses to the ground, shaking. His head is buried in his knees.

"Holy shit! Taehyung!", I yell crouching to meet him. He still shakes violently.