:2:

The loud sounds of my alarm wake me up, jolting me from my deep sleep. I turn off my alarm and slowly but surely get out of bed.

My feet plant on the ground with a thud as I drag my feet one after the other, walking to the bathroom.

I take a shower and do my hair, pulling my shower curls in a messy bun. I put on a pair of shorts, an off the shoulder shirt, and a pair of sandals.

I walk downstairs and grab a granola bar, smoothie, car keys, and phone and get ready for the day.

*Time skip from J-HOOOPE*

I walk down the soon-to-be familiar corridor and go to Taehyung's room carrying a stack of board games.

Seunghee spots me and waves."Girl, why do you have all of these things?", she asks, looking my stack up and down. "Man, Monopoly was my game!"

"It's for a patient.", I answer, looking at my stack. "Well, I better get going. See you, Seunghee."

She waves and is gone in a flash. I go to Taehyung's room and open the door.

He's surrounded by the cards again. He looks up and finds me carrying the game boards, struggling to keep the door open.

"Here. Lete help you.", he says, grabbing the board games out of my hands. I bow in thanks and close the door.

I sit on the floor and he does the same.

"Okay, did you take your medicine?", I ask him. He nods and gives me a boxy smile. I nod and high five him.

"Which one do you want to play, Taehyung?", I ask, looking at the games, then at Taehyung.

"Call me Tae. And let's play the Game of Life." , he says, pointing to the game.

I nod and set up the game. When it's all done, I grab my pink car and he grabs his green one.

"Let the games begin."
----------

"HAH! I HAVE THE MOST MONEY! I WIN!", Tae says, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Oh, shut up, Tae. You cheated!", I yell, folding my arms and pouting my lips.

He laughs. Suddenly, Tae's finger meets my bottom lip and drags it down to my chin.

He slightly smiles as his finger traces my collarbone and shoulders, followed by my arms. To be honest, I kind of liked it.

He grabs my hand, interlacing his fingers with mine. "Is it possible to like someone even if they don't like you back?"

His questions stuns me as I try to find the right words to answer with.

"Yeah. That's normal. Why? Is there another patient you've had your eye on?", I ask, raising my eyebrow.

He smiles. "Yeah."

An awkward silence follows.

"There is this girl. She is really pretty. I think I like her."

What he says next kills me.

"Can..Can I kiss you? For practice?", he asks. My eyes widen at his question. It's pretty obvious that he's never kissed anyone. It's not my first time being kissed before, so I know what I'm doing.

"I just want to...practice."

I nod and lean in to kiss him. When his lips meet mine, his eyes flutter closed. I move against his lips, hoping he would try to copy what I was doing. I pull away.

"You've never kissed." I say, cheesing. He looks down and blushes. I cup his face and peck his lips. "Don't worry. I can teach you."

I crash into his lips again, this time, sliding my hands behind his neck, bringing him closer. He tires to copy what I do, our lips moving in sync somehow.

I glide my tongue against his bottom lip. He doesn't know what it means, so he keeps kissing me. I bite his lip the next time, causing him to gasp, giving me an opportunity to slide my tongue in his mouth.

I melt when his hands grip my waist. He keeps on kissing me for about a few minutes. He pulls back and smiles.

"That was... amazing.", he responds, smiling ever so brightly.

I nod and grab his hand. "Yeah, that was."

"Well, I'm gonna go. Be sure to take your medicines, okay?", I ask, pouting at him before leaving the room. I shiver when I enter the hallway, the cold air hitting my legs and arms.

I smile at the door and make my way out of the building.
----------

I walk to the coffee shop, not far from where the hospital was. I open the door, the door dinging after I enter.

"Welcome back, Y/n!", the owner, Jin, says, encasing me into a warm hug. He was one of my classmates in high school. We were best friends then, and are still friends now.

"Caramel frappe?" , he asks, pointing at me. I nod and sit down at the bar.

"So, how's the job?", he asks, brewing my coffee. I nod.

"It's going good. I only have one patient though, so my pay isn't as much as I would like it to be. But, I can manage.", I reply, sipping from my coffee.

"I think, you're going to be fine. You come from a wealthy family after all. And might I ask who is this patient?", he asks, leaning on the counter.

"Kim Taehyung."

He smiles. "He sound cute."

"Oh my god, shut your gay ass up and come so I can pay you."

He laughs and goes to the register so I can pay him.

"So, it's going to be one hug please.", he says. I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Wait. You don't want me to pay you?"

He shakesbhis head and I just give him the damn hug.

"See you later! And tell Kim Taehyung I said hello!"

I nod and wave as I exit the coffee shop. I tighten my cardigan due to the cool breeze that is blowing. I leave with a new attitude.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for me.
______________________________________

Hello! Thanks for reading another chapter of this trash au!

I don't expect these books to grow in popularity or get ranked, but if it does, I'm really going to excited and confused. But, you know...

Anyway, Vote, comment, share!

Excuse any mistakes.

And remember that I WAS VERY IMPRESSED.