:6:

I wake up in the extra room I had set up for Taehyung. However, the owner of the room is nowhere to be found. I sit up in the bed, and this is when I notice that I don't have clothes on.

"Holy!", I whisper yell, hastily moving to get the covers over my naked body. The purple covers do their duty rather successfully as I get out of the bed. I open the door to his room, exiting.

"Taehyung?"

No response.

"Tae? Where are you?"

"I-I am in h-here.", I hear his muffled cries coming from the bathroom.

"Tae, are you okay? I'm coming in." , I say. I slowly turn the knob, opening the door in the slightest sliver. When I open it however, the door immediately closes and along with the door, my hand gets caught in the door. The door doesn't give in as I try to open the door to get my hand unstuck. The door only closes some more, practically crushing my hand. I see blood seeping out of my hand, dripping onto the floor.

"Taehyung! You're hurting me, stop!", I yell, desperate to save my hand. I push the door open, and suddenly, it flies open. I come crashing on the floor, curling into a ball.

Taehyung stares at me from the ground. It takes him a few minutes to realize what he did.

"Holy shit! Y/N!", he exclaims, coming down to my level. He takes a look at my hand. It is cut so deep to where he can see the bone. Plus, it is surrounded by purple spots, indicating that a brush was coming on.

"Taehyung, I need to go to the hospital!", I say, shooting up like a firework and getting out of the bathroom.

Taehyung follows behind, rushing to the front door to open it. "Can you drive?", he asks.

"I'm not completely Handi- Argh!", I groan, retracting my hand from the hot car. Taehyung rushes to my side.

"Are you okay?", he asks, getting in the driver seat.

"Yeah, but Taehyung, you haven't driven in-"

"That doesn't mean I can't drive.", he says cooly, holding his hand out for my keys. I give them to him.

"Don't make me regret my decision."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We make it to the hospital surprisingly without any mishaps.

"That's surprising.", I say, reaching for the door handle, but quickly clutching my hand into my chest. "Fuck, this hurts."

He gets out of the car, finally opening the door for me. I get out, Taehyung rushing to the automatic doors.

"Taehyung, wait!", I say, coming to him. I hold my hand into my chest, the cut still seeping blood.

He walks up to the desk. "Hello, sir. How may I help you?"

"My girlfriend hurt her hand, and it's bleeding really bad!", he panics, reaching for my hand.

"Tae-" I get cut off by my vision blurring. It gets splotchy as I try to stay upright. However, I start to collapse as my vision starts getting black.

"Oh my god. Someone get her to the emergency room, now!"

Suddenly, doctors come rushing to me, putting me on a stretcher. In my opinion, it wasn't that serious, but I just decide to let it happen anyway.

Taehyung is on the left side while doctors are on my right and behind me. "Okay miss, it's going to be okay."

I faintly see Taehyung holding my hand, in tears. This was the last thing before my vision went black.