Hit by a quirk ( Aizawa!)

.Aizawa.

Being around Class 1A, was like being around a bunch of crazy people. But being with the tired grouch was almost as bad. Especially when he was a toddler.

Yamada said he would go back to normal when a week was up but, he was soooo clingy. But aside from that, you got to teach Class 1A.

So that's why you are regretting even agreeing to be the substitute for this class.

" THATS ENOUGH," you finally yell over the students. They all stopped yelling, and turned toward you. You were ready to snap, but something tugged at your leg. You turn your glare towards the raven brunette. Then slowly calm down, they were all kids after all.

" Today, we are going to do physical training. Get your gym bags and head out to the track. Once you're outside, go ahead and do a warm up lap." You say before walking out. The small Aizawa tagging along with you.

Once everyone had done a warmup lap. You go ahead and start explaining what a 'Shark' is.

" Ok, y'all will hate me for this but, no quirks will be used today. Like I said, it's physical, and if anyone does use their quirk. The whole class will be running on a time limit. Now, get into the lanes and get ready for sharks. " you order. Aizawa waddled over to Kirishima.

" Aizawa, C'mere, let the students run." You walked over to the boy, pick him up and place him on your hip. He glared at you, trying to wiggle out of your grasp.

" What's wrong?"

He continued to try wiggling out of your grasp. Finally, you place him down. He waddled back to Kirishima, then started shoving him towards Bakugou. Or at least tried.

" You want them to be in teams of two?" You ask aloud. The boy clapped his hands in response. Rolling your eyes, you assign the teams. Once you were done, the raven brunette reached up toward you. Carefully you pick him up.

" Awww," you heard Mina exclaim.

" You guys can use this against him when he goes back to teaching you," you chuckle. The boy narrowed his eyes.

After the whole workout was over, you all head back inside. Aizawa waddled into the teachers lounge. It was empty, so he started bouncing on the couch.

" Really Shota?" You laugh. Then turn to get some tea.

" Ummm, y/n," you hear a voice say. Quickly turning, you see Aizawa standing away from the couch trying to cover himself up.

" Oh so you're back to normal?" You take a sip of your coffee.

" Yes, now could you help me-"

" I'll go get you a change of clothes," you hand him your now empty coffee mug, and walk out.

Once you left the room, he sighed.

" That's not what I meant, but ok." He muttered.