Hit by a quirk ( Tenya Iida!)

|"|~ Tenya Iida ~|"|

Currently you were taking a nice nap, until a scream and the sound of harsh barking followed. You groaned as you climbed out of bed. Then headed downstairs.

"WHAT THE HECK, MINETA?!?" Ojiro yelled.

You blink at the scene you walked into.

" Well, Hagakure is invisible and I wanted to know is that ass is real or not." Mineta shrugged.

" Doesn't mean you can grab my girlfriend's ass!"

Then you heard the barking, looking down you see a large blue dog.

"What's your name, big guy?" You crouch down to pet the dog.

"Oh, that's Iida, by the way." Momo walked past you and to the scene. Then started to sort things out.

Surprise washed over you, "Is that true?"

The dog barked in response.

"If that mutt barks one more fucking time, I'm going to loose my shit." Bakugo growled.

The dog turned and continuously barked at the rude blond.

"THATS IT!" The blond male marched over. But before he could lay a hand on the growling dog, you slid in front of the two.

"Calm down! Are you really going to let Iida get on your nerves that easily?" The dog scoffed and peered around your legs.

Bakugo was glaring into your eyes while you stood your ground.

"Tch, fine." The ash blond rolled his eyes and stalked away, Kirishima immediately opened his arms to hug him.

Sighing in relief, you turn to the dog. He slightly wagged his tail.

You shook your head with a slight smile.

"Cmon, let's leave this drama and go to my dorm,"

Silently, Iida followed you to your dorm. Once inside, you leap onto your bed. Meanwhile Iida sat formally beside the bed.

"Oh, cmon! You know you can come up here!"

That was all the permission he needed before he leapt up beside you.

Around a week has passed. And Iida still acts like his true class rep form, but with barking instead of talking.

Yes it got annoying. But it was hilarious.
Soon enough you walked into your dorm room after hanging out with Tsu and Uraraka.

You find a very focused Iida sitting upright on your bed with a book in his lap.

"Oh, you transformed back?"

"Yes. Now if you don't mind, could you help me study?" He looked at you with those beautiful eyes.

A/n; now who's ready for motherhood?

I mean taking care of your boyfriends