Hit by a quirk ( Hanta Sero!)

•>-< Hanta Sero >-<•

You were hanging out with Jiro and Momo in there dorm room. Momo was getting a movie ready. Jiro was getting popcorn. You were making a pillow fort.

"Popcorns ready!" Jiro smiled lightly. You quickly finished the fort as Jiro came to sit down by you.

"Should we watch Princess and the frog? Or Tangled?" Momo questioned.

"Let's go with Princess and the frog," you smile. This was going to be so relaxing. Just three gals hanging out with nothing to worry about. Even Sero knew you were going to be hanging out with your bitches today.

Maybe halfway into the movie, you hear loud yelling and cheering coming from downstairs. Momo and Jiro were already sleep. So you turned the movie off and pulled a blanket over them.

Then you headed for the lobby, where the noise was coming from. Once you enter, you wished you didn't.

"FUCK!" A black haired boy yelled, a wide smile on his face.

"NO SERO!!" Mina yelled, placing a hand over the boy's face. Bakugo was laughing his ass off while Kaminari was filming it all.

Once the boy laid his eyes on you, he clapped happily and opened his arms out towards you.

"Oh... hi y/n." Kirishima wheezed.

"What the hell happened? And why is there a freakishly similar looking Sero boy in our lobby?"

"Well, Sero was swinging and accidentally got involved with this small quirk. He'll be like this for a week, that's what Aizawa-Sensei said." Kaminari explained.

"Kaminari doesn't know big words... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL KAMI!" You yell. While the boy, Sero, had an upset face.

"He literally repeated what Aizawa said." Mina laughed.

You scoffed then turned to the young boy. He noticed your gaze and smiled.

He then opened his arms out to you, making grabbing motions with his hands. You walk over and pick the happy boy up.

"Oh look! The bitch has a ' Baby' now!" Bakugou laughed. "Oh wait! He has always been a fucking baby!"

Mina gasped, "He is not! You're the baby!"

"At least I don't run to someone else when I'm sad!"

"At least he doesn't push away people he loves." You snap, "At least he cares for others and not just himself! At least he is better than you'll ever be."

Bakugou glared daggers at you while Sero was clinging onto your side.

After you felt like the pressure in the room had faded, you decided to walk towards the couch.

Sero was still clinging onto your side, so when you sat, he wiggled onto your lap. He was holding, or hugging, you.

"Aww.." you smile, then started stroking his hair.

"That's adorable!" Mina squealed.

"Correction. He is adorable!" You laugh.

You soon heard soft snores coming from the boy. You smile and start your way to your dorm.

It's been 6 days since the tape hero became a 4 year-old. And you were enjoying every minute of it. But the last day was coming to an end.

At the moment, you were watching Disney movies with Sero. 

"Let me get some more popcorn," you laugh. Sero had his face filled with the last bit of popcorn.

When you returned, Sero was throwing a blanket over his head. You laugh and walk over. Some bits of clothes were on the floor, but you ignored it. Playfully pulling back the covers to see a full grown Sero.

"WHAT?!!" You yell in surprise, backing away.

"Yeah... uhhhh... I'm back!" He smiled. Sarcasm layered his voice. "I guess changing back ripped up the smaller clothes that I had on sooo... could you?"

"Yeah, I'll go get you some clothes." You laugh.

"Thanks, babe," he smiled.

A/n; Earlier today I accidentally Published this, sorry for the miss understanding and your device is working. It was my slow brain that wasn't working