Introduced To the friends

./:\. Izuku Midoriya ./:\.

When you were introduced to Midoriya's friends, you were immediately excepted into the squad.

Most of the time y'all would hit the arcade or a pizza place. Either way you always end up having fun.

•/:\" Katsuki Bakugo "/:\•

You were already close friends with Mina so when Bakugou introduced to the Bakusquad, Mina was thrilled that she wasn't the only girl.

Y'all usually have movie nights, as in cuddling up and stuffing your face with popcorn. Although Bakugou wouldn't let anyone get to close to you, you still had lots of fun.

•^/ Eijiro Kirishima \^•

When you were introduced to the Bakusquad, Bakugou  immediately said no, but was overruled by Mina.

Y'all usually do karaoke nights and have lots of fun dancing around.

~|•| Denki Kaminari |•|~

You were already a member of the squad thanks to Mina and Sero.

For fun you all go to playgrounds or other childish places. One time you and Mina got stuck in a swing and had to wait a very long time for the boys to stop their laughing and help you two out.

+|^| Hitoshi Shinso |^|+

When Shinso introduced you to his friends, Monoma immediately made fun of your choice in relationships. Of course Kendo put an end to it and Testutestu happily introduced himself to you.

•/:\ Shoto Todoroki \:/•

You immediately became friends with Tsu and Uraraka. Todoroki was happy that you fit in so well.

|"|~ Tenya Iida ~|"|

You and Midoriya became friends rather quickly because of all the Hero knowledge you both had. Soon enough you became friends with Todoroki, Tsu, and Uraraka.

|'|• Dabi •|'|

Toga was excited that she wasn't the only girl and basically stole you from Dabi. Most of the time you just hang out with Toga and Twice, and Dabi sometimes gets jealous.