Hit by a quirk ( Dabi!)

|'|• Dabi •|'|

It was 4 in the morning when Toga literally pounced on you.

"Y/NNNN!!!!! THE GUYS ARE BACK FROM THE MISSION!!!!" She cheered.

You laughed, "Ready to see Twice, hmm?"

"Oh shush!" The girl had a faint blush before she skipped out of the room.

"Hurry up and come downstairs!" She called over her shoulder.

You rushed downstairs, Toga smiled at your quickness.

When you talked over to the bar, you see a small kid with spiky black hair.

"Hmmmm. Did you guys kidnap a kid?"

"No!" Shigaraki snapped. "It's stupid ass Dabi! The idiot messed with someone with a quirk that made him like this."

"Wait....... so that's Dabi?" You turn to the much calmer Kurogiri. He nodded in response.

You weren't paying any attention to the kid because you wanted to know if this was a prank or not. But when two small hands gripped your arm. You knew it wasn't a prank when you saw those beautiful blue hues of Dabi's.

"Y/....n," the kid, or Dabi, cheered.

"How old is he?" You ask, your eyes never leaving Dabi's happy smiling face.

"Around four, he doesn't have his quirk." Shigaraki groaned. "So much for our plans! Since Mr.' I can do this' had to much of an ego to listen! I can do this my ass!!"

"Oh, you shut the heck up! No cursing around children!" You snarled. That motherly side was showing in you. Toga already knew how protective you were of ones you loved, so she watched with amused eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Mother. " Shigaraki smirked.

You cover Dabi's ears.

"And just like a mother could do. I'll beat your ass if you don't loose that fucking attitude. Do you understand?" You snap, glaring him in the eyes. Although his hand was blocking most of his face.

"Fine." The crusty male muttered.

Finally you took your hands off of Dabi's ears. He smiled up at you, with eyes filled with happiness. The sight made your heart swell. You never had kids, but you had cousins/siblings that you took care of, so you knew the basics.

"Hi baby!" you smiled, letting that motherly affection shine. He smiled and cupped your face.

"AWWW!" Toga cheered. "Soooo cuutteeeeee! I never knew Dabi could act like this!"

You laughed. "He's adorable, isn't he?"

"Don't make his ego bigger!" Shigaraki hissed quietly. You quickly silenced him with a glare, then turned back to Dabi.

The poor kid was yawning, his cheery eyes replaced with tired ones.

"C'mon, let's get you to bed." You pick him up and place him on your hip. "Night guys!"

"Nite gwuys! " Dabi tried to repeat what you said. He was resting his head on your shoulder as you walked up the stairs towards your and Dabi's room.

As soon he you laid him down on the bed, he curled up under the blankets and was out like a light. You laid down next to the smaller figure and closed your eyes. Until the small figure curled up around you, you smile as you hold the toddler close.

You wake up to someone poking your face. Blinking open your eyes, you see Dabi sitting there. When he realized you were awake, his face lit up.

"GOOD MORNING, Y/N!!" He cheered as he tackled you.

"Morning." You smile.

After getting yourself and Touya ready, you head down stairs with him propped on your hip.

"Oh, look. It's the brat and the brat's mother." Shigaraki said snarly.

"And look! It's the man who probably gives himself a handjob every night." You snap back.

He scoffed. While the adorable boy in your arms pointed to Shigaraki.

"Handy man!!" He yelled. Everyone bursted into laughter.

"That brat is dead!" Shigaraki marched his way over to you, but you stood your ground. You knew every weak point in a mans body, thanks to training with Dabi. It would be easy to take this man down.

"Shooo!" Dabi waved his hands.

"If you come any closer. You might as well say goodbye to your little you." You hiss.

"Sit down." Kurogiri turned his head toward Shigaraki. The male hesitated for a moment, before giving you one last glare and went to sit down. Silently fuming.

"Can I hold him!" Toga walked over to you.

"Sure!" But he clinged onto you.
"It's ok! It's only Toga." You say reassuringly. Finally the boy reached out to Toga.

"HES SO CUTEEEE," the girl cheered. Leaving a big smile of the boy's face.

After awhile of Dabi and Toga playing 'patty cake' on the floor. Dabi tugged on your pants, gaining your attention.

"Hm?" You look down.

He reached his arms up. You obeyed his demands and picked him up. He nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck.

You heard a small flash of a camera behind you. Turning your head slightly, Toga was standing with a phone in her hands.

"Turn back around!" She demanded.

You scoffed, playfully rolling your eyes and rested your head on top of Dabi's.

Soon enough he fell asleep, so you rocked back and forth.

Or so you thought he fell asleep. He was making funny faces at Shigaraki.

"Y/n, get your brat under control before he regrets it." The light-blue male snapped.

"I'd like to see you try."

The male stood, but was quickly tackled by Toga.

"Don't you dare try to even hurt them." She snarled, pressing one of her knives to his neck.

"Fine, now get off."

She bounced off, then came over to Dabi and made funny faces at him.

The week went on like this. Shigaraki finally learned how to ignore Dabi. Toga continued to play fun games with him, like hide-n-seek.

You were currently holding the young boy in your arms as you two were both sleeping. You felt a shift in the bed. Then long arms wrapped you.

"Hmm?" You blink open your eyes, shoving sleep away.

"Shhhh, go to sleep Y/n." Dabi whispered in your ear.