The Argument ( Pt. 1 )

./:\. Izuku Midoriya ./:\.
You storm into the hospital. After getting a call from Aizawa that Izuku injured himself again, you came as quickly as possible.

When you finally make it to the right room, you hear other voices on the other side of the door.

Not wanting to be rude, you recoil your hand away from the door knob and back away.

Quietly waiting for the talking to stop, clicking your tongue as you observed the hallway you were in. Then you realized that the door was wide open and the doctor was waiting there smiling.

"You must be his girlfriend, am I correct?" You nod. "Well he is pretty tired, so take it easy." Then he walked away.

We'll see. You thought as you march into the room.

"Oh h-hi babe," the green haired boy slightly waved his hand.

You shut the door, tossed your bag into a waiting chair, and took you place beside him. Not saying anything, just observing all the bandages on him.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"Nope, other than the fact I could've lost someone I loved." You snap, finally meeting his gaze.

"You can't ever loose me, I promise." He smiled weakly and took your hands.

"By the way you're looking right now tells me otherwise." You state, squeezing his hands. "What if you over did it this time? What if you actually died today?" You whispered, not really expecting an answer, you were mainly talking to yourself. But when he snapped back it took you by surprise.

"So what are you intending? For me to stop being a hero? Stop following my dreams?" He glares into your eyes.

"No, no, no, not that. I mean, can't you at least try to take it easy?"

"If I don't give my all, then what's the point?"

"To stay alive."

A/n; *cues Alexander Hamilton music*

"But others won't, so why not give it all?"

"So you're telling me, that you would die on a mission, without saying goodbye, than maybe take it down a notch?" You question.

"Yes. I can't just not give up a little when this world is in such a state-"
you cut him off.

"So you would rather die than be with me? Izuku, if you keep doing this to your body. Who knows what's going to happen?!"

"Let me ask you a question. Why can't you just support me like a girlfriend is supposed to?"

"You want me to support the fact that you could die?"

"It's my body so what?"

You rip your hands away from his. "I'm sorry but I can't do that Midoriya."

"Well I'm sorry I can't do what I want." he retorted.

Quickly you stand and walk over to grab your bag.

"Wait. Where are you going?" He questioned, blinking in confusion.

"Somewhere other than here." You snap, placing a hand on the knob of the door.

"Also, don't come to me when you're a crippled hero with a big dream." Quickly opening the door, but before you can take the first step.

"Never planned on it!" you hear him snap back. And with that, you leave, slamming the door behind you.

•/:\" Katsuki Bakugo "/:\•

Bakugou had an awful mood when he woke up, so only the smallest thing had to piss him off before he lost it. So it didn't help that Midoriya won something he didn't.