How you two met

🥦Izuku Midoriya🥦

While walking to UA, you spotted a green haired boy and an ash blonde. Thinking they went to UA, you walked up to them only to get greeted by yelling and arguing.
You blinked, shocked by the ash blonde's language.

" That's enough " you huffed. They both turned, one shocked and angry the other surprised yet thankful. The ash blonde 'tsked' then turned walking away.

" Oh thank you " the green haired boy said relieved. " No problem " you smiled.
" Anyway, my name is L/n, Y/n L/n "
" Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya " Midoriya blushed and looked at his red shoes. " Nice to meet you Midoriya " you turned to leave.
" Wait... do you go to UA?"
" Well, yes I do " you responded.
"W-would you l-like to walk w-with me? "
You smiled. " Of course!"
Then you both made your way to school chatting over pro heros.

💥Katsuki Bakugo 💥

As you were walking with Mina, Uraraka, Toru, Tsu, Momo, and Jiro, you noticed how they kept laughing and giving you side eyed smiles.

" Something wrong?" You asked confuzzled.
" No, no of course not " Mina said, waving her hand while rolling her eyes.
" OI BITCHES " you hear a voice yell.
" oh dear lord " you turn to see an angry Pomeranian.

" Well hello to you two" you muttered, and you noticed the other girls walking away.
" WAIT UP " you yell, turning to run after them only to be stopped by someone grabbing your arm. " I don't think we've met before" the ash blonde confirmed, leaning into your face.

" And I don't think it's nice to get in a strangers face " you muttered. He rolled his eyes. "Name's Bakugou, Katsuki Bakugou "
" Well mines L/n, Y/n L/n "
" That's an awful name " he laughed.
" OH SHUT THE FUCK UP " you smacked his head.

He looked at you shocked and you heard a gasp in the back ground. It was Mina of course.
"Now if you don't mind, I have a school to get to " you hissed, trying to get out of his grip.

" Let me walk with you then " he teased. You huffed and shrugged your shoulders as you both made your ways to school.

🏔Ejiro Kirishima 🏔

As you walk into the gym, you notice a spiky red headed man, no a teenage boy.
And damn could he dead lift, you look away and put your things in your locker.
You make your way to the weights, grab a 10 pound ball( don't know what they're called) and begin squatting, by the time you hit number 20 you hear a ' Wow '. You quickly drop the weight, it landing on your toe, then silently screamed in pain as you turned to a yellow headed male and flat black haired male.
" Uhhh... hi " you gave a small wave, your face lightly brushed with blush.
" Well hello there, beautiful" the yellow one said.
Then the spiky haired male came up " Leave her alone guys, you said you would work out. Not check out the hot girls that come here"

You blushed harder and the red headed realized what he said. " No,no,no,no. I don't think your hot- I mean I do but not like that. " he tripped over his words as the yellow haired one stared at him blankly, 😐😑😐.
" No it's fine " you say shyly.

" My names Kaminari, Denki kaminari, by the way " the yellow one, or kaminari said.
" I'm L/n, Y/n L/n " you mumbled

" That's a pretty name " the red head smiled. He was soo CUTE.
" T-thanks " you blush harder, turning your head.

" I'm Kirishima, Ejiro Kirishima by the way " he stuck out a hand, and you gracefully accepted it and shook hands. Damn were his hands big.

" It was nice meeting one, but I think I'm gonna go " you mumbled, and slipping through them. " Wait! Before you go, could I get your number? " Kirishima asked.
" oh s-sure "