Hit by a quirk ( Hitoshi Shinso!)

+|^| Hitoshi Shinso |^|+

Boredom over took you as you laid in bed, you pet you and Shinso's cat, Smoky. The cat bounced out of your grip and to the door.

"What's wrong? " you question, it started to paw at the door.

Opening the door, there was a strange purple - lilacish- cat standing there with a note in its jaws.

You bend down, "Hiya there! I wonder what your name is." You look for a collar but didn't find one. The strange cat nudged the note against your arm.

Hesitantly, you grab the note and open it.

Heya Y/n,

Your boyfriend kinda got hit with a quirk so now he is like this, I offered to walk him home but he refused. Good luck taking care of a loser cat!

Your favorite, Neito Monoma

"Ohhhh! So you're Hitoshi?"

The cat purred in response, meanwhile Smoky was eyeing Shinso worriedly.

"Don't worry, Smoky. It's only Hitoshi." You pet the cat's head, then reach out to grab Hitoshi. But the purple male avoided your hand and walked inside

" Rude!" You pout, then grabbed Smoky.

You plopped down on the couch, stroking Smoky's back. Then something started to paw at you face, turning your head you see Shinso sitting there.

He meowed when you ignored him. You gave him a perfectly good chance to hop into your arms at the door way, now this is his time to regret not doing so.

He hissed, then gently batted your face.

"Fineeeee, you whinny cat," you grumble before wrapping your arms around the cat.

You find yourself awake on the couch, you must've fell asleep. Sitting up, you yawn and look around.

Not a cat to be seen, that's strange. You narrow your eyes in suspicion, and walk to the kitchen. No one there.

Hearing a slight meow in the distance, you follow where you think you heard it come from. Somehow you ended in your room.

Hitoshi was laying on your bed and Smoky was poking his face.

"Cmon Smoky, we'll have a ladies day." You whisper, the cat bounced out of the room.

You walk back into the kitchen and grab some meat out of the fridge. You hear Smoky meow rather loudly, "Hold on baby," you laugh. You knew you weren't supposed to feed your cat table food, it was Shinso's rule, but who cares?

You bend down and hand the cat the piece of meat. Next thing you know you hear hissing, looking up you see Hitoshi glaring at you.

"I know, I know. I just couldn't resist," you roll your eyes laughing.

"I'm bored so lets watch 101 Dalmatians."

Walking out of the kitchen and into the living room, you sit on the couch and turn the movie on.

Something rested it's body on your lap.

"So my little hero is finding his advantages to being a cat?" You giggle as you stroke the cats head. You get a purr in response.

A few weeks flew by and you were walking home from work. Unlocking the door you walk in. Looking around you see Smoky on the couch but Hitoshi wasn't.

"Hmm..."

You walk to your shared room and immediately regretted it. Because he was laying there, Naked!

"HITOSHI!!!" You squeak in surprise, waking the male up.

"Whats wrong- OH!" He laughed.

"Cover yourself up..." you blush.

"It's nothing you haven't seen."

"Hitoshi!!!"