💙 You're Too Innocent For Your Own Good💚

ابدأ من البداية

__________

The first half in school was fine, except some girls were giving me angry looks and some guys were giving me a side smile or a weird look that I didn't understand. Now it's lunch and Niall has dragged me to sit with his group of friends that he calls 'The Troop', so that he can introduce me to everyone.

"Guys, this is Louis, my new brother." Niall says and I look around the table to all the friendly faces.

A tall boy with curly hair is the first one to speak. "Hi, Louis. I'm Shawn." he says and waves shyly.

"Boobear, don't expect Shawnie to talk much, he's a shy muffin. He's an amazing musician but way too under-confident to flaunt it. He writes songs and make us sing those, the only time he owns up to his talent is on Instagram where he has a writer's page. And he thinks that no one knows about his Wattpad account where he writes gay fanfics, but we do." Niall says with a laugh and Shawn looks down, his cheeks turning pink.

Then a pretty girl with long hair smiles warmly. "Hey, sweets, I'm Hailee. Welcome to our school and our table and our troop."

"Hey, love, I'm Perrie. You'll hear a lot of.. stuff about me, but I hope that you ignore those because none of them are true." The girl with pink hair says, using her hand to motion all around the room. she's absolutely belle.. beautiful and has blue eyes like mine. She has a lot of make up on but it suits her.

Then a boy with sloth like eyes speaks. "Lewis, nice to meet ya." He nods while munching on his fries.

"Umm.. it's actually Lou-ee." I say and blush when he laughs at my face.

"Oh boy!! Jeez, I know you're Lou-eh. It's me, my name is Lewis." He laughs some more while banging at the table loudly.

"Oh. Sorry, I thought..." I look down as I mumble "..stupide." under my breath, feeling embarrassed when the girl next to me pats my knee. I look up at the girl with purple hair who smiles at me.

"It's okay, Louis. I'm Ashley by the way, Ashley Gray, you can call me Ash." She pinches my cheek.

"Hey, Louis!" A boy with red hair and a lot of freckles speaks up. Honestly, he looks like a giant teddy bear. "My name is Ed. Niall Lewis and I are a band, we sing on Lewis' YouTube channel  and Shawn is basically our songwriter." He explains and I nod, taking the information in.

"Are you going to speak, El?" The purple haired girl, Ashe.. was it? Well, she asks the girl beside her who bites her lip before nodding.

"Hi.. um.. My name is Eleanor, there's nothing to tell about me except for the fact that I'm a nerd." She says with a sad shrug and Ashe scoffs. I think it's better to call her Ash.

"Well, Louis, El is a smartest one in the school, straight A student. And some assholes, who envy her intelligence, call her a nerd to drag her down somehow." The purple haired girl says and I nod.

"She's also a strong girl." Lewis states. I can't forget his name, that's the name that has annoyed me for years since it's the name most of the people mistaken mine for. "She has survived years of bullying from those assholes. We didn't know it back then, if we did, we'd have invited her in our troop earlier. No one messes with us." He says proudly and my eyes widen a bit. Well, at least I won't be bullied anymore like in the orphanage.

"There is another boy in this troop, Ashton, he isn't in school today though." Ted says. Wait.. is that his name...? "He's just as smart as Eleanor but he's feeling low most of the times, sad really. I think it's because of his parents who are never happy with him and never appreciate his hard work. He doesn't really like new people, though, I think he might like you." He says and I bite my lips. What if he doesn't like me?