chapter 15

so sorry

~love you all

~*~*~*~

  "Get off your butt."Niall said when he saw me settle into the couch to read.

  "What?Why?It's my day off."

  "Yeah from work."

  It was still a new concept for me.That I actually get a paycheck from what I love to do."Then what am I doing?"

  "Dentist."

  I sighed and followed Niall.

*3 hours later*

  "Ni Ni?"

  "Doctor says you shouldn't talk.Rest your jaw."

  "But it hurts."I whined.

  "Stop talking and take these."

  "OK"

  Minutes later the pain in my jaw sub-sided.I was able to read my story in peace.After an hour of peaceful reading I really had to go pee.I walked into Niall and my shared bathroom.I know what your all thinking.I did not walk in on my brother.I did my business and washed my hands.I decided to look in the mirror to see my braces.I pulled my lips back and poked at the clear plastic.

  "You'll get used to them."

  I jumped back at the sound of my brother's voice.I did not notice that he was in the door way."But when?"I replied,regaining my composure.

  "It'll take time.It took me a while.Besides your getting them off when I am so cheer up kid."Niall chuckled.

  "Hey!"I exclaimed."I'm not a kid!"

  "Your twelve."

  "That's practically a teen!" 

  "Girls..."Niall mumbled as he walked to his room.

  "It's true."I sighed.I curled up on my chair and began to read again.

*two weeks later*

  "Is something wrong with your eyes?"

  "Me?No"I replied.

  "Then why do always squint?"

  "No idea."It was just a lazy day.We were waiting for the release of my album tomorrow.There is a huge party tonight for it.There's rumored to be all the biggest stars including Taylor Swift,Selena Gomez,and Justin Beiber.I am not a beibelier or whatever that is but he's not too bad.He's a sweet guy and Niall loves him.I mean loves him.Niall is always singing some song of his.I sing along to humor him.I'm excited because I love Taylor Swift.She is my idol.I have covers of all her songs on my you tube channel.

  "Do you think you need glasses?"

  "Maybe.But not today please.Next week."

  "Yeah we have to go so you can get ready.Don't worry they have everything you'll need."

  "Okay."

  After a ten minute drive I arrived at the place I was to get ready.The boy's stylist,Lou,was ready for us.She was my stylist too because I was going on tour with them.

  "First off,Niall you're in this trailer like usual.The boys should be here soon.I need to work with your sister first.Come on Gabby."

  "Do you mean I have my own trailer?"I asked,following Lou to a trailer next door to the boys.