chapter 9

i suck i know.

i'm sorry i take a while to update.

i get distracted by the music.

~I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE COOKIES

~*~*~*~

  I woke up to the smell of home-made pancakes.I peeled my eyes open and saw all the boys sitting at the table and Ethan walking over to wake me up.I didn't move until he was inches away from me."BOO!"I shouted.Louis,Harry,and Zayn nearly fell off their chairs laughing when they saw Ethan fall back scared.Niall was so into his food that he didn't notice.Liam came over to help Ethan up.I could tell he was trying hard to keep a straight face as the responsible one.

  "Not funny,"Ethan muttered.

  "Stop being a hater because I scared you,"I said.Then I reached up and kissed him on the lips."I'm sorry,"I whispered,pulling away.

  "It's okay."

  "Did you make me pancakes?"

  "Like I always promised."

  I ran to the table and took the remaining pile of pancakes.There was about 7 in the pile.I sat down at the counter and began eating.I was done in a few minutes flat.I only looked up because the laughter stopped and I felt 6 pairs of eyes on me."Ethan,you've seen me eat.Niall,I'm your sister.As for You four,"I turned towards the four left,"I'm Niall's sister.What do you expect?"

  "Grace,and posture,"Louis replied.

  "Hey you never ate like before."

  "Yes I have!"

  "When?"

  "Last week,"I retorted."Here,in front of all of you.Remember the cookies?"

  "Oh yeah."

  "Boys,"I mumbled."Did Liam tell any of you of my 3 minutes of fame?"

  "No."

  "Liam!"I shouted,shocked."I thought you would be responsible enough to remember.I mean you didn't even tell my brother!"

  "So what happened?"Harry asked.

  "Last night Liam did a twit cam.Guest staring me!"I explained,"And they wanted me to sing.So over a million directioners heard and they loved it."

  "Or so they said,"Liam put in.

  "Let me check twitter."I begged.

  Liam grabbed his laptop and I logged in.I had over a million followers!Only four were friends and the rest must have been those who watched the twit cam.None of the boys had followed me so they must have done some research.I started to scroll through some mentions.A few said that they loved the fact that Niall had such a beautiful sister.Some were people asking for me to follow them.Most were said that I was so amazing and that they loved me.There wasn't one piece of hate.

  "You'll get used to it eventually,"Liam said,looking over my shoulder.

  "But how?"I asked,"How is this possible?I mean,they had to track me down and it was all over night!"

  "Baby Direction is famous!"Louis shouted.He ran over to hug me.

  "Oh he doesn't tell you guys about me being famous,but he mentions the nickname!"

  "He didn't have to,"Zayn said.

  "Oh perfect."I sighed.Now I started reading more tweets.I did some following,and I messaged some people.I decided to tweet and congratulate all my fans.