chapter 5

OMG LWWY IS OUT and i was on the my bus when i realized so i was like fan-girling and freaking out.it must have been funny.

Oh and i got over 100 TOTAL reads and that made me so happy i didn't expect that at all.

~i love you my little cookies!

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:"That you are my sister."

  I was lucky I was sitting next to Ethan.I was starting to feel light headed again.He was able to sense that,and he wrapped is arms around me.He pulled me up on his lap and I rested my head on his shoulder."Just breathe bay."

  "Bay?"Niall questioned.

  I glanced up at Ethan before answering.My eyes met his and he nodded slightly."It's,"I started,"nothing.

  "Sure."

  "So now what?"I asked.

  "Well,Eleanor,Perrie and Danielle are coming over soon so Louis,Zayn and I are going out with them,"Liam said.

  "I think I want to go home,"Juliet replied shooting me a pleading look.

  "I'll take her,"Harry answered for me.

  "That just leaves us,"I said looking up at Niall."When do you need to go home?"I added once the others left the room.

  "After dinner.So like 7."

  "What are we going to do about you?"Niall spoke.

  "What can we do?"

  "Well we should tell Mum first.And then we have to bring the police into this."Niall replied.I felt Ethan tense behind me.

  "Hey,"I said turning to look him in the eye,"if I'm Niall's sister that means that my uncle isn't my uncle."I felt him relax as the thought sank in.

  "Right."

  "Okay,"Nial put in,"I'm going to set up skype with Mum."He left the room and returned minuets later with his laptop.

  I untangled myself from Ethan,"I think it's best if she dosen't know about you for now."

  "But we have to tell her sometime.Sooner rather than later."

  "Niall has a point,"Ethan said.

  "Fine,"I caved in,"get over here."

  The three of us waited as Niall texted his mother to tell her to get on skpe.Minuets later,the little skype box thing was up.We were just waiting for his mom to answer the 'call' and I was starting to get nervous.In my head I was thinking all of the What if...? questions that I could subconsciously think of.Ethan must have sensed my fright because he wrapped his arms around me.Since he was behind me,I relaxed and leaned back to rest my head on his chest.

  "Hello Niall,"crackled a voice that was full of static from the computer."I can't see you.Something must be wrong."

  At that,Niall pressed a few buttons and soon a clear picture came in.

  "That's....Gabriella?"

  I had this feeling deep inside of me that I never felt before.I don't know how to explain it.I just basically felt as if I had...just met my mother...or something.

  *Flashback*

*SLAP*

  My head snapped to the side as my mother hit my cheek.I was very little,not much older than 4 or 5.I ran off to my shared room with my sister and quickly jumped into the closet before anyone could catch up with me.The tears were swelling up in my eyes.I knew there was more to come.There always was.I heard the foot steps coming closer.There was another set and and hushed voices.Grandma had probably just gotten home.She must have been trying to calm my mother down,just like every other time she caught the cruelty.