chapter 3

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i suddenly have a lot more reads than i ever expected!!!!!

i have an idea for the cover too!!!just need to snap a pic and do some geeky magic!!!!this will have a cover by the time this chpter is up!!!

~*~*~*~

  When I woke up the couch had suddenly become much lumpier.Light was seeping in under my eyelids.I was just about to peel my eyes open and stretch out,when I heard a voice.I froze and listened."Hey Juliet?"

  "What?"that voice was obviously my friend.

  "Who's Ethan?"that must have been Niall.I noticed the lack of feeling of heaviness where my phone should be.Niall must have taken it and read my boyfriend's good morning text.

  "Er...."Juliet sighed,"I think Gabby should answer that one."I took this as my chance to 'wake up.'

  I opened my eyes and stretched.I heard a muffled "Ouch" and decided to observe my surroundings.Niall,Harry and Louis had come into the room along with Juliet.Since there hadn't been enough room for the four of them on the couch that I wasn't occupying,Niall sat with Louis so that I was lying on the two of them.My feet were currently resting on Louis's lap and my head had been resting on Niall's.

  "Sorry Lou,"I said,"I didn't see you there.And Niall gimme my phone."

  "Who's Ethan?"Niall asked.

  "He's..."I was unsure how to answer.I looked at my lap and blushed,"He's...a friend."

  "A really close friend,"Juliet said.I glared at her.If looks could kill...

  Just then Zayn walked in."What did I miss?"

  "Gabby has a boyfriend!"Harry shouted.

  "NIALL GIVE ME MY PHONE!"I shouted.He handed it to me.I was blushing like crazy,and I ran from the room.Not knowing where I could go,I ran to the only place I knew.Liam was just opening his hotel door.He saw me,and knew something was wrong.

  "What happened?"he asked.I was grateful he was the sensible one.

  "Can we talk?Alone?"I asked,motioning inside his room.

  "Sure,"he said,ushering me in and closing the door."What happened?"

  "Can I tell you something?"

  "Yes."

  "Promise you won't freak?"

  "Promise."

  "I have a boyfriend."

  "And...?"

  And I didn't want Niall to know."

  "Why not?"

  "Because.What if he really is my brother?What if that crazy story of me being kidnapped soon after birth is true?What if he gets protective of me?What if he wants to meet Ethan?Ethan was too scared to ask me out at first because he was scared that if I had a brother,that my brother would hate him.What if Niall does hate him?"The tears were streaming down my face by now,but I wasn't done."What if-"

  "Calm down Gabby.If he is your brother,he will be protective.But I can tell you really love this Ethan fellow.Niall will be able to see that too.He would never take something you love that much away from you.If he's as great as you make him seem,Niall will love him.Now dry your eyes.We have a busy day."Liam reassured me.He led me back to the others."Just tell him."

  We were just walking back into the room and Niall ran over to me.He wrapped me in a hug and kissed the top of my head.

  "Is it true?"he whispered into my hair.