chapter 20

*5 years later*

  "Haters are just going to hate you.You have to just ignore them.You know what?Just smile at the hate.It'll kill them.Trust me."

  Nathan's words from before the tour with the boys still ring in my ears.I've lived by those words ever since that first day.Especially when I was on tour with the boys.A third of people there never heard of me.A third loved me just as much as they loved the boys.And of course a third absolutely hated me.I became known for walking up to people who said nasty comment and standing up for myself.Now I'm on my own world tour.

  In my spare hours between writing songs and taking classes,I spent a lot of time on you tube.I found some really good artists and even contacted a couple.It took several tweets,DM chats,twit cams and several video chats to convince some people that it was really me.But in the end I had a great friend and a great opening act/travel buddy.

  At age 17,I was world famous with number one hits in near 50 countries.I worked extremely hard and got an album out every year.Last year I preformed at the Olympics.I met the queen,the prince and princess,and the president of the country I grew up in.I even met all my idols and a lot more famous people.A couple albums feature artists such as Taylor Swift,Demi Lavato,Selena Gomez,Ed Sheeran,Bruno Mars,Kelly Clarkson,Carrie Underwood,Justin Beiber,One Direction,and so many more.Will.I.Am even convinced me to do a rap.

  Now my best friend and I live together and tour together.Singing and music are our life.After a year or so,I finally caught on to how to play guitar.Now I perfected my methods and I can play most things,more or less,just by hearing them.After I mastered guitar,I went on to play several other instruments.Everyday,I complimented in magazines and newspapers for being a prodigy or something.I'm so many girls idols.And everytime I'm asked how I do it,I reply,"I just have a knack for music."I became famous for having done this all before the age of 17 as a solo act.Now,I'm still a child that's succeded in doing what most people dream of.And I'm still going.And I don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.