chapter 17

hey its been too long....i'm sorry

oh and lately i realised i'm mental

~ILOVEYOUGUYS

~*~*~*~ 

  It was the day after the party and the boys had called me into the room.I grumbled because I had just woken up.The boys kept me up late last night.I just wanted to sleep in."What's up?"

  "Niall has something to tell you."Liam said.

  "Gabby,"Niall started.I looked at all the boys.They all avoided my gaze.Their eyes all had the same look.What was that look?I've seen it before.

*Flashback*

  I was hit so hard and so many times.It all went black.When I woke I was in the hospital.Ethan was by my side.He looked so sad.A nurse came in.She avoided my gaze.Her eyes were filled with pity and sorrow.She felt bad for me.I could see it in her eyes.What she was about to say was going to be the worst news I would get.Tears were forming in my eyes before she even opened her mouth.

*End of Flashback*

 Oh,that's where I've seen it.

  Tears filled my eyes.Niall still hadn't finished.

  "Gabby,"he started again."We...You-"

  "You're moving."Harry said.

  "Where?"I asked.I could tell the worst was yet to come.

  "London."Louis said.This was the first time I ever heard him be serious.

  My jawed dropped along with the beginning of a steady flow of tears."No.I won't.You can't just make me leave my entire life behind.The love of my life is here,in America!You can't expect me to leave him behind.Louis,you know how I feel right?Zayn?What you you do if you lived in a different country than your girlfriend?Liam?Harry?I'm not moving.I'm staying right here with Ethan."

  "It's too late.The place is bought.Furniture too."Niall sighed.He knew I wasn't going to take this well.

  "No!You can't make me!I won't!"The tears were streaming down my face.

  "It's not your choice."Liam said."Niall's been planning this ever since before we found you.He didn't plan on his 12 year old sister having a boyfriend.Much less one of near two years.It's hard on us too.Being in different countries than our girlfriends.We're always on tour or doing some video in some other country.It's hard on us all."

  "You don't get it!"I was shouting at this point."He's not just my boyfriend.He's more than that.He's everything to me.He's been by my side for everything.He's saved my life.Moving away it going to kill me.It's going to kill him.He's my other half.You can't just take him from me.You can't just burst into both of our lives and change them forever.We don't deserve this!You can't do this!"I collapsed onto my knees.Pain surged through my body when I made contact with the hard floor.The tears flowed heavily.I was mumbling"You just can't.It's not fair."

  "Mum doesn't want you in America by yourself.She said that if you can't live with her,you have to live next door to one of your big brothers.Management wants you to live near us.The boys were able to get the empty place in our complex.You have to.It's not my choice either.You can't go against management."Nial sighed."I know it's not fair."

  I sniffled."When am I leaving?"

  "In two days."

  "What?"I shouted."I have a day left with Ethan.A day.Why didn't you tell me sooner?"