chapter 11

okay so i love Bruno Mars.I mean I heard some of his songs a while ago.And then I hear them again and I love them.I just love all his songs.Anyone else agree?

blah blah blah enough about me

~ILOVEYOUMYLITTLECOOKIES

~*~*~*~

  I woke up to the sound of singing.The words suddenly made sense.Someone was playing my music.I stretched out and looked for the culprit.I saw Harry sitting on the couch across from the chair I fell asleep on.My voice was coming out of his laptop which was open on his lap.

  "I know I'm good."I said."Did you find all my originals yet?"

  "Yeah,"Harry answered."Your a natural."

  "I know,"I replied."I've always loved singing and song writing.One day I just decided to show the world."

  "No kidding,"Harry said."Talent runs in your family."

  "What can I say?"I smirked."I've been doing this for years.I was going to become famous from this one day.I was just waiting for the right person top come along and find me.Niall beat them there."

  I decided to make another video for you tube.When I had finished singing,I said,"Who has been with me since the start?I love you guys."Once I posted the video,it had a lot of views and likes.I was used to that by now.

  "You already had a fan-base before we found you."

  "Yeah,"I smiled."In a way,I was already living my dream.In a lot of ways,I'm just like you,only better.I have my dedicated fans,but the media doesn't know about me.I'll never get mobbed by fans because it's just not something my fans would do."

  "What did I miss?"Liam asked walking into the room.

  "I was just explaining how I'm living my dream."I replied.

  "How are you exactly?"

  "Like I just told Harry,"I started,"I have my fans.And a plus side I don't have to deal with the media's crap.So what are we doing today?"

  "You have to go to court."I had forgotten entirely about that.Mum was in America because of it,but I didn't see much of her.I rolled my eyes.

  "But I don't want to see that demon."

  "You have to,"Liam explained."I'll take you out for cookies afterword."

  "Deal."

  Paul ended up driving Niall,Liam,and me to the court building.Liam stayed in the car while Niall and I went in.It wasn't long until we were allowed to leave.(a/n:i have no idea what to write about for the court thing sorry)

  We ended up going to a local coffee shop,but the boys had to stay in the car.They sent me in to get the cookies.I ordered 10 sugar cookies and 10 chocolate chip cookies.When I got back to the car,I started to devour the cookies.

  Once we got back to the hotel,Liam said,"We need to talk."

  "About what?"

  "You coming on tour."

  "What's there to talk about?"

  "Management thinks that you can get an album published before it starts."

  My eyes widened.I had never professionally recorded any music.I could not imagine how much work it was going to be."Why would they think that?"I managed to mumble.

  "Your you tube channel."

  "But those are just lyrics.There's no music to go with it."

  "That's were we come in."Niall answered.

  "How?"

  "I can write the music with my guitar."Niall explained.

  "Well lets get to it then."

  After working with Niall for two hours,I had music for one song."This is too much!"I complained.

  "No its not just keep trying."

  "How can you say that?"I questioned.

  "It's easy for me."

  "Because you've been doing this for almost two years!I'm taking a break."I got on my computer and tweeted:

Looks like my first album will be all done with the guitar~CraztCookie

  After that I decided to read a bit.I must have fallen asleep because no one bothered me.

~*~*~*~

sorry it's short,but i don't know what to write

well check out the video on the side

it's like one of my favorites by Bruno Mars,musical genius

hehehe

i hardly get any comments.Why not?I love to hear from anyone reading my story.Don'y worry,I don't bite.

GUESS THE SONG:

I don't know how I got here
I knew it wouldn't be easy
But your faith in me was so clear
It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor
But you knew one day I would be standing tall
Just look at me now