chapter 12

really?no one got the past two chapters?oh come on.no lovatics?no beibilers?i thought directoners and beibilers being enemies was just like a stereotype.

well i won't tell you the songs

dose anyone even read these?

~ILOVEYOUMYLITTLECOOKIES

~*~*~*~

  I woke up to something poking my cheek.I opened my eyes and saw Niall poking me."What do you want?"I growled.He backed off a bit.

  "We need to write the music for at least half the songs by the end of the week."

  "Why?"I whined.

  "So we can get you into the recording phase by the end of the month."Niall explained.

  "But it's so hard,"I cried.

  "No,"Niall sighed,"you're just over thinking it.Here,i think I have two songs already."

  "Play it,"I commanded."Wait which song is it?I'll sing."

  Niall pulled up one of my more recent songs.I knew exactly which he meant before he pressed play.

*Flashback*

  For the past two hours I had been staring at lined paper trying to write a song.In my last video,I had asked if my fans wanted a new original song.Since so many had said yes and begged for one,I promised that by the end of the week I would have one up.Tapping my pencil on my desk I started to hum a tune from my early childhood.I could never remember the words to the song no matter how hard I tried.I only knew the rhythm and the fact that a beautiful voice sang it.

  I was deep in thought about the song when my phone rang,pulling me out of my trance.I checked the caller i.d. and saw that it was Ethan calling.I smiled and answered,"Ello?"

  "Oh thank God you're ok,"Ethan sighed.He sounded relieved and I heard a slight bit of worry in his voice.

  "Why wouldn't I be?"

  "You weren't answering any of my texts."Ethan explained.

  "Oh sorry,"I mumbled,"I love how you love me.Only you notice when I'm not answering."

  "If your song is that hard to write,why don't you stop?"

  "Gosh,"I exclaimed sarcastically,"I don't know.Maybe it's because my fans are depending on this song?Maybe I hate disappointing everyone?Maybe I just don't want anyone else to hate me?Maybe this very song will start my career?You know I'm just waiting for the right person to hear the right song and this might be it."

  "Calm down you know I was kidding,"Ethan cut me off."I know what this means to you.It's your entire world making it mine too.I just miss my carefree baby.I miss the girl who's not afraid to stay up till past midnight no matter how tired she is just to talk.The girl who finds a funny side to almost everything.The girl who loves cookies.The girl who refuses to cook anything so she ends up eating cereal and coming over for me to cook.The girl who knows just what to do to make me smile.The girl who always seems to make me laugh.The girl that never ceases to amaze me.The girl I fell for when we first met.The girl I love.The girl who's been all mine for a year.The girl I fall in love with even more every single day.I miss my whole world."

  "You are the best boyfriend in the entire world."I smiled.Ethan gave me an idea for a song and I started jotting down everything he said.

  "I mean it.I miss you a lot.We never get to hang out anymore."Ethan complained.I felt so bad when he started to whine.

  "Hey cheer up,"I had a new-found happiness."One day when I get to where I'm going,we'll look back at this an realize that it made us stronger.Distance makes the heart grow fonder.The distance now will make it so much easier one day.This is just a mud puddle in our meadow of life.I miss you too.I miss the boy that always wants a hug.The boy that constantly worries about me.The boy whose arms I feel safe in.The boy I fell in love with.The boy who loves the craziest things.The boy that has seen my craziest side and has still stayed by my side.The boy whose family doesn't bother with acting any different around me.The boy who is my entire world.The boy I can't imagine life without.The boy who loves me.But you're not the one that's changed.That's still all true.I'm the one who isn't the same as before."

  "Don't say that,"Ethan said."You are the same girl I fell in love with.If anything you're better now.The only thing that has changed is that we hang out less.And you're even smarter now."

  "And you are going through your year of bad luck,"I smirked.I heard him laugh.

  "Yes that,"Ethan said."Now go get back to writing that song of yours that's gonna make you famous.Just  promise me you'll go easy on yourself and take a break every now and again.I love you."

  "I love you too,babe."I smiled as we hung up.I finished the song within the hour.After a short break,I took the video and posted it.At the end I smiled as I said,"This song is all thanks to my wonderful boyfriend."

*End of Flashback*

  When I came out of the phase I go into when I have a flashback,I saw Niall giving me a funny look."Oh sorry,"I mumbled."I just had a flashback.I remembered the day I wrote the song.Where were we?"

  "I was just saying I'll nod when I think you come in."

  "Oh,okay."

  Niall started playing his guitar and after a few moments,he nodded,signalling me to start.Once I ended the song,Niall played the begining cords again."I love it."I sighed and hugged Niall."I wish I could play guitar like you do."

  "I'll teach you."

  "I would love that."

~*~*~*~

i know it's bad.

PLEASE COMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

it would mean alot to me

so please comment

GUESS THE SONG: 

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know

I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on

SOME ONE HAS TO KNOW WHAT SONG THAT IS