Chapter #32: Unexpected Fun Time~

Magsimula sa umpisa

My face was still a dark shade of red "U-Um... s-s-sure.." "Great" he started taking off his shirt, I blushed brighter. I quickly turned around jumping into the shower, I heard shuffling and soon Cody joined me.

I tried to ignore Cody and started to soak in the water, I looked up at the shower head and rinsed my hair, I felt arms wrap around me and Cody pressed his body up to mine. "C-Cody" I shuddered "Yes?~" "Wh-What are you doing...?"

I see now... he's about to have fun. Red smirked and winked at me Do-Don't you d-dare start... h-he's not going to do an-anything to m-me without m-m-my per-permission! I yelled at Red Red, Get Your Fucking Ass Back Here! Purple snarled barging into the room You Fucking Leave Blue Alone. Purple grabbed Red by his ear and started to drag litteraly drag him out.

Codys hand snaked down grabbing my ass causing me to yelp buckling over a tiny bit, I felt him lightly push a finger inside of me, I whimpered buckling over more leaning on the front wall of the shower, he started thrusting in and out. I whimpered louder clawing the wall, he stopped pulling back. "Shit, sorry" I turned around "W-What..?" His eyes were no longer green but instead they were red, the whites of his eye black.

"Wh-what th-the!" He chuckled awkwardly "I'm part vampire" "Wh-Whats that goes do with your eyes..?!" "Lust" "L-Lust...? wh-What do you mean...?" "Cravings? I guess you could say that, for blood and sex" "O-Oh..." "Its like being horny, but there's snaps where we'll blindly start harassing someone without noticing, which was what just happened" "O-Oh, O-Ok..." "Sorry about that by the way..." Cody rubbed the back of his neck, I blushed turning away from him after noticing I had gotten hard.

I could hear him chuckle or scoff from behind me "Wh-What..?" "I'll fuck you, than you can go meet up with Levi for the walk, though I do doubt you'll be able to walk, How does that sound?~" Cody grabbed one of my wrists and pinned it to the wall of the shower, I still had my other hand free "U-Um..." "Sound good?" Cody smirked, I nodded my face red.

I heard chuckling in the inner world ~Have fuuuun!~ The voice didn't sound familiar it wasn't Red or Purple... it was a new one. I sighed outer "What's wrong Blue?~" "N-Nothing!" I shuddered again "This is ok right?" Cody let go of my hand, I nodded "Y-Yea" "Good~" He smirked ~Uh ooohhh, you should be scareeed~ Wh-Who ever yo-you are sh-shut up...! I felt Codys hands snake down to my waist.

His one hand cupped me and the other gripped my waist pushing me against the wall, I moaned again Cody grinning at me "Sensitive now aren't you?" I nodded "I-I don't have se-sex of-often....." Cody smirked. He leaned down sucking and nipping my neck, I whimpered trying not to moan. He bit hard and I yelped grabbing his wet hair "O-Ow! Co-Cody...!" I whimpered, he started to pump my member causing me to moan louder.

~Ok, this is starting to get aggressive. Tell him to tone it down or I'm fronting bud~ The new alter growled O-Ok..! "Co-Cody.. o-ow.." "Right shit sorry" he pulled his head away shaking his head, watery blood dripping down my body from the small puncture in my neck. "I-Its ok... just..." "Just...?" "Just ow..." I can't tell him about the alters... not yet... I thought to myself.

"Please don't st-stop though..." He started to pump my member again causing me to moan, I attempted to grip his wet back with my claws but failed just scratching him. He didn't winch in pain, though I'm pretty sure I had made him bleed. He pulled me off the wall and had gently turned me around pushing me lightly up against the wall again, my hands were in front of me up against the wall.

He gripped my hip with one of his hand, he started to thrust into me with a single finger I clawed the wall moaning lightly my forehead on the wall. He sped up thrusting faster "fu-fuck..." I muttered under my breath, he started thrusting in faster. I whimpered "I'm adding another finger baby boy" I nodded, he thrusted in hard.