quatre

-- -- -- Stokeley Goulbourn -- -- --

"put your hands in the fucking air!"

like hell i was doing that. my ass booked it, those stupid fucks would have to chase me. i pocketed the can of spray paint and pulled my hoodie over my hat.

"yoo stoke where we goin?" izzy asked running alongside me. his nappy ass hair was swinging everywhere.

"to that nigga nyora place." i said as we turned left down the alley.

it was close by and the cops for sure wouldn't find our asses hiding there.

we were spray painting the window of a storefront in broad daylight. i was pissed off because the dumb ass clerk shorted me five dollars and gave me a box of kools when i specifically asked for newports. and on top of that he had the audacity to give me a half empty box. the nigga thought i was a goofy so i was gone show him goofy.

me and izzy drew a bunch of random shit on the window just tryna fill up space. we was almost finished when the cops pulled up on us.

after about ten minutes of straight running we lost them. i was tired as fuck. we walked the rest of the way toward nyora's house, breathing heavy and laughing. we tossed the spray paint bottles in a trash can in one of the alleys we cut through, not bothering to wipe our prints of them. the police ain't really care that much. if they don't getchu right when you commit the crime then they not gone look for you. that's just how shit was.

"i'm dead bout to cop this nap real quick." izzy yawned loudly. "swear every time you say 'izzy come with me real quick' we always end up running from niggas. my body ain't set up for this shit."

i laughed. "whatever."

while he walked the rest of the way to nyora's i stopped by this other corner store. i needed newports, kools wasn't fucking cutting it.

i bought a pack of real cigarettes, some black and milds for izzy weird ass, and a watermelon arizona.

"yo take this pic for me." i tossed this random kid my phone. "make sure the shit ain't blurry either."

i sat my hoodie and shit on the garbage can and looked down. when he was done i gave the kid a few bucks and went about my business.

Pitch In!

liked by fuckjahseh and 11,482 othersrugrat_stoke // this shit not sweet bitch, i will really fuck yo life over

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

liked by fuckjahseh and 11,482 others
rugrat_stoke // this shit not sweet bitch, i will really fuck yo life over

{comments}
user1 stop smoking dem cancer stick
>> rugrat_stoke nigga leave me alone
user2 who pissed this man off?
user3 uu gon get aids
izzy_kills nigga who took this!?!?
izzy_kills this some voodoo shit
>> rugrat_stoke yktfv im on my shadow man shit no princess n the frog
izzy_kills aint even nobody inna window
fuckjahseh is they open or atm?? 🤔
>> rugrat_stoke atm 🤫

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐓 / 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें