trois

-- -- -- Jun Switz -- -- -- 

"moscow then nairobi and after that beijing i go." i wrote in my journal, the ink in my fountain pen running out toward the end. the last few words were patchy and just barely visible but i didn't care much.

my calendar was packed for the next three months. i wasn't complaining though, traveling was my entire livelihood.

my entire closet had been packed in two suitcases. they held everything i needed and all the stuff i couldn't take, i donated to the local women's shelter. i wouldn't have much use for most of the clothes anyway.

i was a little sad to say goodbye to the cozy little apartment in toronto but moscow would be very promising. i had a cute host family that i was going to stay with so that was exciting.

i put my journal in my bag and put it over my shoulder. "bye." i whispered before heading to the front door where my luggage was waiting.

i caught a cab to the airport, taking in the scenery for what would be the last time in a long while.

"thank you." i smiled at the man driving the cab before handing him a few fifty dollar bills. "enjoy your day okay?"

his face lit up at the large tip. "thank you, i'll take my wife on date."

it made me happy knowing that the extra cash would help him do something nice for his wife.

while i waited for my flight to be called, i wandered around aimlessly. there were so many faces that seemed to come from so many places. it intrigued me. i thought about where some of these people were headed, what their lives were like. i loved imagining other people's lives.

before my flight took off, i made a quick stop to the bathroom. i took a few photos in the mirror and posted them to my instagram page.

Toronto Pearson International Airport

liked by 90210marley, ria_fruity, and 27,074 otherslimoswitz // ducking feds, dont think they'll see me with this bright ass coat 😉

limoswitz // ducking feds, dont think they'll see me with this bright ass coat 😉

{comments}

user1 pop awf !! 😍

user2 where you goin now?

user3 woah my city

user4 the coats so cute ☺️

user5 subtle flex 🤪

90210marley youre wearin white forces you'll be fine

>> user6 eggsactlee only criminals wear black 1s

>> limoswitz @90210marley phew i was worried

iceberglettuce shared limoswitz's post to their story 20 mins ago

fuckjahseh liked limoswitz's post 7 mins ago

fuckjahseh followed limoswitz 7 mins ago