cinq

-- -- -- Marley Van der Berg -- -- --

my head hurt and it didn't help that my mom had company over even though it was going on midnight.

she didn't even cook a proper dinner, just sent me and nicolias out to get takeout. and that was only because nic reminded her that we hadn't eaten.

"oh you're grown kids, figure it out would ya!" she shooed him away from her guests. "go out and get something."

so i snagged some money from her purse and headed out to the shops. if she was sending us out she would be paying.

nic and i stayed out pretty late. neither of us were tired so we just walked in silence til we came to this odd little wall. it was lavender with a metal covers over the windows. it was weird since none of the other shops had any sort of thing like that.

"nic i want pictures here." i said in awe of the random place we'd discovered.

he took the pictures for me making slick comments about how no one cared of i stood in front of a purple wall. he didn't understand though, social media wasn't his thing. he was more of a video gamer, spending the majority of his time streaming to his six twitch viewers.

"okay let's get food now, i'm starving." he groaned, his stomach rumbling loudly.

"i swear lilith pisses me off to the bloody moon!" i kicked the ground.

"see mums got you a tad pissed off. you ain't the only one."

"this is like the third time she's hosted guests this week and asked me to make dinner for them! like bloody hell, can't someone else host!" i shoved my hands in the front pocket on my hoodie. "and they just lay about in those skimpy little clothes like it's a fucking brothel!"

"and never leave dinner for us." nicolias frowned. "she's done a real botched job mothering i'd say. she literally just has to feed us and she can't even do that right."

"i'm saying!"

lilith had been hanging with pretty dodgy company as of late and she seemed less and less concerned about nic and i. though honestly she never concerned herself much with us.

we went to a mcdonalds and order big macs and chips. there wasn't much opened this late at night so it was our only option.

while we ate i posted on both my instagram accounts.

liked my r1pb3ttywh1t3 and 17 othersiceberglettuce // lilith sent us to the shops for food past midnight like theres anything opened at this time

iceberglettuce // lilith sent us to the shops for food past midnight like theres anything opened at this time. the womens deranged and im bloody miffed at this point. i need my own flat bc i cant deal like this anymore

{comments}

user1 get a job
>> iceberglettuce i cant sadly
r1pb3ttywh1t3 bloody milfed? nigga you milked?

i actually laughed at the comment. this guy had serious filter problems. i could tell he was from the states.

>> iceberglettuce not milked, milfed. it just means im proper annoyed rn
>> r1pb3ttywh1t3 get improper and beat a bitch ass

/

A PURPLE WALL

liked by yucky_elis_, limoswitz and 17,329 others90210marley // im extremely happy, think its cus ima virgo haha also s/o nic for these pics he took em cus hes a cancer 👀

90210marley // im extremely happy, think its cus ima virgo haha also s/o nic for these pics he took em cus hes a cancer 👀

{comments}
user1 virgooooo ♍
user2 the best sign tbh
user3 o ure a virgo ...
limoswitz lmaoao ure annoying stop!!!
>> 90210marley annoying? maybe cus ima pisces tehe

iceberglettuce shared 90210marley's post to their story 1 hour ago

fuckjahseh liked 90210marley's post 15 minutes ago