Butler by Your Side||SCP-662

SCP-662 and Reader

"Come, buy my stuff in my limited-time garage sale! Antique items await you!" You stop for a moment to listen to a teen, about your age, advertise his lucky findings in the spaces of his house.

You eye at the items the teen laid down and you simply gawk at the sight, how the hell did he even obtain a harpoon?!

The teen noticed your surprised look and grinned, "Well, well, well miss! Aren't you shocked to find my trinkets? But- are you interested?" He beckons you to come closer to the table where he sprawled all of his items.

You did so with a curious intent, "How'd you managed to get all of these?" You ask as your eyes fixate at an amulet with a ruby, shining, in the middle.

"Uhh… my uncle works for this, um, classified government organization and he brings me home these stuffs which I really had no idea what the useage is for." The teen sheepishly chuckles.

You raised an eyebrow, "So, he isn't some treasure hunter of sorts?" You seemed skeptical because some of the items in the garage sale can be obtained in a flea market or something similar of that kind, well, except for the harpoon, maybe.

He shrugs at your question, "I guess so? Anyway, what caught your interest here on my garage sale?"

You grimaced at the fact he immediately changed subject just so he could negotiate with you. Oh well, might as well maybe buy something? Some of the items seemed to look as if they're fairly cheap- besides, you brought your wallet with you just in case.

You placed a hand on your hip, "What's the cheapest you got in here?" You ask.

The teen smiles, "I have this drama mask, which is only ten dollars, and I have this small, silver bell, worth three dollars." He pointed at the two mentioned items.

Your eyes dart at the drama mask first. You can opt to use that on Halloween, but that's too expensive and you can just buy those at a flea market. You then look at the small, silver bell. The bell seems to have no purpose but to only appear antique? You really don't know, to be honest.

"What does the bell do?" You ask as you lift the mentioned object up, but only to be stopped by the teen hastily getting it from your grasp and putting it back on its original spot.

The teen scoffs, "You must not touch my objects without paying for it!" He warned you as you just mentally want to ask yourself why he had to put up this garage sale in the first place.

"And also, the bell summons a Butler named Mister Deeds."

You were intrigued by the bell's short info, does the butler appear in thin air or does he have to take a flight and arrive at your place? Both seemed interesting takes, but the latter is just inconvenient.

You took out your wallet and grabbed three dollars, you then gave it to the teen's outstretched hand. "Well, can I take the bell now?" You ask the gleeful teen who stashed your cash on his pitiful, empty jar.

"You may." The teen replied with a matter-of-fact tone.

You nod and plucked the silver bell straight out of the table. You then smile at the fact you probably wasted your money for some cheap junk that really has no purpose but to ring a delightful sound that will grow on you overtime. Though… you really think you just wasted your money 'cause you realized the bell has no ringer, maybe it was a defect?

You sigh and went off without giving the teen, who sold you the trinket, a second glance. You're doubtful anyone at your house would question why you brought home a simple bell.

-

You plopped the bell on the coffee table and you lay on your couch, you really have no idea what to do.